Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia_Peters Dundee  (Read 1346 times)

DundeeLad85

External Link/Members Only

30 min session, city centre hotel.

Same girl as in pics, only difference being she’s cut her hair short. Comms pretty good, all arranged via text message.

She’s a fifer that visits Dundee with friends.

I’d say she’s around 30s, reasonable body with big plastic tits. Leathery skin as she uses the sun beds far too much.

The meet itself....

£90 hh (not worth it)

Fairly uninspiring. I’d asked for a wet hand job and a sloppy suck. Neither of these happened, the WG pretty much just lay there so I thought fuck it on with bag, a few quick positions. Felt rushed and there was zero connection. She couldn’t have been less interested if she tried. Whilst fucking her she suggested I wank myself onto her tits. By this point I just wanted to shoot my load and leave, in fairness to her she played with my balls while I wanked off. Shot over her tits, quick chat then left.

She was very quick to drop me a text a few days later asking if I wanted a second meet as she was back in town. I get the impression she’s looking to feed the Xmas shopping fund whilst putting in as little effort as possible.

One to be avoided.

Offline David1970

Good review.
£90HH WTF, and it was a crap shag, no chance of a visit from me.

DundeeLad85

One of those where the brain downstairs got the better of me. I was horny as fuck and hoped for a pleasant surprise. The comms were promising. But yeah, she’s one to avoid. I didn’t even stay the 30 mins!

Offline tayboy

Is this the girl who previously went by the name Kerry Banks ? Sounds very much like her. If it is she is fairly thick and completely deluded, told me she was going to work in Marbella as an upmarket call girl charging £2k a night.....

DundeeLad85

I think it is, I fancied her back then too. Like the look of the body and hoped for a reasonable shag. Disappointed on both counts.

Offline tayboy

I saw her in Leven a few years back and she just failed to deliver any sort of service. She talked non stop about herself and her party lifestyle. Another girl told me that she drinks heavily and likes drugs too.

DundeeLad85

Sounds pretty much spot on with my experience. You live and learn lol

Offline rathbone

Cheers for the review, like you I thought "nice body" when I spotted the profile.

DundeeLad85

Cheers for the review, like you I thought "nice body" when I spotted the profile.

Yeah terrible service, one to avoid.