Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luby Love / Earls Court SW5 / Massage Only  (Read 2602 times)

10 review(s) for luby love (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 385North

LUBY LOVE: External Link/Members Only

SERVICES: 1 hour massage (£50) with 'passionate French kissing' (£10 extra)
PHYSICAL: Petite, mid-late 30's, 5/4" tall, dark hair, slim, slight (mummy?) tummy, relaxed boobs.
LOOKS: Average looks, cute smile. Answered the door wearing a nightshirt.
PERSONALITY: Quiet, confident, professional, but playful if you engage with her. Speaks good English.
VENUE: A minutes walk from Earls Court station, SW5 (Earls Court Road exit)

ABOUT: Began with hard pressure-point massage to the soles of my feet. Painful to begin with and could have done with a gag to bite on. Welcome relief though and essential for loosening the hamstrings. Switched to Shiatsu massage using both knees to work the hamstrings further before moving up to my buttock line and pouring weight on to my shoulders with both hands to create an opposing stretch towards the head and legs. Slowly continued forwards using elbows to apply deep tissue massage on my back before stretching both arms round behind my back and using my body weight to create the pull. Finished in standing position for Ashiatsu compression massage using both feet. The above is a pretty truncated description of the routine which probably sounds like a one-sided wrestling match, but in between plenty of stroking and gentle caressing to help one relax into it. Moderate amounts of baby oil used throughout and approval from the receiver always sought before applying the harder massage techniques.

The B2B was a mix of boob-gliding and full body sliding. Up over my feet, up over my buttocks and lower back to my neck, around the shoulders and back down again over the buttocks to my feet. Repeat four-to-five times. Rolled over for a repeat of the same routine with kissing that became more intense with each pass until completely coiled round me, kissing (with tongues) and massaging my perineum. Assuming same rules apply, I managed to get my hands under her knickers and down into her bum crack. Bizarrely I couldn't feel or find anything there, but wandering hands were tolerated for a minute or two.

Finally, a nice oily hand job delivered while sitting upright between my legs with feet around my shoulders. Great and varied technique: working my shaft with one hand while gentle pulling on my balls with the other while also massaging the perineum. Plenty of stroking, circular motion with palm, plus plenty of edging and all the while 100% eye contact and a cute smile. After about ten minutes I exploded three-weeks worth into the air but didn't stop tugging until bled dry. Certainly not worried about getting hands wet. Job done. Showered. Dressed. Out.

TIME-CHECK:
- Arrived five-minutes early (on the hour) and allowed in.
- Discussed services, paid, showered (at my request) and session began ten-past the hour.
- Session concluded ten-to the hour after which I showered and left.

POSITIVES:
- Good, prompt communication with clear, precise instructions on how to find and access the address.
- Physically the right size/weight for a masseuse if you enjoy Ashiatsu massage
- Really good, hard massage combining all the best bits from pressure-point, Shiatsu, etc.
- Kissing was delivered with enthusiasm. Not full-on DFK, but satisfying nevertheless. No bad breath issues.
- Clean, modern flat with spacious bathroom (underfloor heating was so extreme it felt like walking on hot coals)
- Excellent value for money overall

NEUTRALS:
- Wouldn't accept advance (24-hour) booking via AW, had to confirm by text 2-hours head of requested time on the day.
- Plain looks not to everyone's taste
- Routine designed to deliver 1st pop until around the 35-40-minute mark (depending on your stamina). 'Infinite cum' advertised.
- Could do with a proper massage table (bed/mattress was a bit tired - hardly surprising)

NEGATIVES:
- Awful shower gel that contained scrub particles. Wasted valuable minutes clawing it out of my arse crack. 
- Massage performed topless (full nudity probably available as optional extra)

OTHER:
- Belongs to an AW group called Balkan Girls which makes me wonder if her profile is managed. Might explain the abrupt reply I got via AW
- Full service also available according to AW profile.
- Currently away but returning end of January.

OVERALL:
A thoroughly enjoyable and great value for money massage. Left feeling totally revitalised without any aches or pains surfacing the following day. Will definitely return in the New Year for a repeat session. Thanks to UKP members Parking and The Old Fat Man for additional Op's Intel.

As ever ...
385North

f1rework

Thanks for review, this is right down my alley  :yahoo:

Will try to book!