Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: thai sanook spa  (Read 13383 times)

4br4h4m

hello all,
am new to this site.. so bear with me please.. or bare with me if you're a wg

anyhow has anyone visited thai sanook in manchester? would love some feedback from you guys

many thanks

Offline frequent.flyer

i've been there a few times. 100 for an hour - you get an assisted bath from the girl and then it's onto the bed for the main event. girls can vary in terms of looks, early 20s to mid 30s but the service has always been good or better in my experience. the owner, Pimon, is a bit crazy but in a good way, don't think she works in the rooms these days though. normally 2 or 3 girls working each day - ask to meet them in the lounge before booking in otherwise you might just get one 'assigned'. best place in Manchester for a Thai IMO.

Paulie

Offline frequent.flyer

looks like they updated the website at long last. has anyone been to see Maxi yet? mind you, Linda is my fav there and she's not even on the website!

Paulie

Look like Pimon herself is 'available'. I remember when she operated as an indie. Never tried her though. I wonder what she's like?

Offline frequent.flyer

Haha despite plenty of flirting and fondling she's never let me book in with her. Maybe she still sees the older gents (40+), i don't know. She has an AW profile but it's been inactive for ages: External Link/Members Only still has a number on there so maybe call her up and ask!

whiterussian

dont think your allowed minge on your avatar :D

Offline frequent.flyer

dont think your allowed minge on your avatar :D

oops, i've changed it now  :D

Paulie

Haha despite plenty of flirting and fondling she's never let me book in with her. Maybe she still sees the older gents (40+), i don't know. She has an AW profile but it's been inactive for ages: External Link/Members Only still has a number on there so maybe call her up and ask!

Started to dial, then chickened out. She must be well over 40 now, and I think I would prefer one of the young cuties if and when I fancy a Thai girl again.

Gordo987

I've looked at Thai Sanook a few times, but I can't really work out what's on offer. Is a full service included or is it a massage with negotiable extras?  :unknown:

Offline qbfuk

£100 for the hour includes the assisted bath (she gets in with you and the fun starts!) Then onto the bed for the massage (optional) and everything else. Finish off with another bath or shower and leave with a big smile on your face.
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by: daviemac

Naumi

Come on guys your being lame or your not being truthful. After the bath it's a massage if you want one. If not it's onto full on fuck me as hard as you can and wherever you want depending on the lady.
Pimon only takes in girls who are prepared to fuck and be fucked.
None of the girls there that I've seen and there are a few come any where near Pimon herself but I think she's put pussy to sleep these days.
That said all her girls perform well and give you a very good service or she not have them. I had a wonderful 4 gander there back I'm January and the memory of me in one girl and the other grill being sucked off by the girl I was fucking is a wonderful memory.
Go there
Enjoy it.
Always remember these girls are there to be fucked. Don't get to serious about it, if they did well, go back. If they didn't move on, there are loads out there.

mnbvcxz

Any chance of anal and if so, how can i find out before i pick?

Offline Marquis

I've been a few times now - albeit infrequently, maybe once a year for 4 or 5 years. First time I saw Pimon and she was great.

Second time asked for Pimon, was told that would be OK, but they sent a totally different girl in to the room! Didn't mind 'cos she was cute and gave a great service. Judging by the website they had at the time I would say it was Nicky who I actually saw. PM'd Pimon on A/W for an explanation but received no reply.

Third time saw Joy. An absolute knockout girl, both in terms of looks and service. Unfortunately she left a while ago.

Most recent visit was with Dee. A nice enough lady but fairly routine service.

There is something about the old shared bath/massage/FS experience that I find incredibly erotic when the mood takes me. I would be a regular at Thai Sanook if they had a reliable rota and proper website. The website has had a makeover recently but is still rubbish.

To answer the 'anal question' posed by mnbvcxz, I doubt it but guess you would need to ask on the day. I have read a fair few reports on various forums about Thai Sanook and none of them mention this being on offer.

Offline Spanish Lad

Poor experience myself and I certainly won't be going back. I have posted a review.

Offline Rowlanp

Has anyone tried this place recently? I am in Manchester on Friday and like the idea of mixing my enjoyment of Thai massage along with some extras

Thanks

Offline Marquis

Has anyone tried this place recently? I am in Manchester on Friday and like the idea of mixing my enjoyment of Thai massage along with some extras

Thanks

Not been for over 3 years. Recent reports on the local Manchester forum are not encouraging if I recall correctly.

My advice would be to go and ask to see the girls before handing over any cash. Be prepared to walk if you don't like what you see.

Offline Rowlanp

Thanks for the information Marquis

Dellboy

You are guaranteed FS at Sanook but some of the girls are not so hot. Bit of a lottery.
Nowadays IMO other shops offer better looking girls and the same service.
But having said that, they are still excellent VFM.
Enjoy!

Offline Rowlanp

You are guaranteed FS at Sanook but some of the girls are not so hot. Bit of a lottery.
Nowadays IMO other shops offer better looking girls and the same service.
But having said that, they are still excellent VFM.
Enjoy!

Thanks Dellboy, might take the risk unless you can recommend anything in central  Manchester.

Dellboy

Unfortunately it's a bit hit and miss.
I used to see a cracking 30 year old called Tina at Shanghai in Portland street but think she has moved on.
You can get fs at many of the Thai and Chinese shops but the girls change so often and they will probably be more expensive than Sanook.
Had a really good experience at Nappa (I think it was downstairs) and the Siam place in Faulkener st opposite the car par in Chinatown.  But again it's pot luck.
Sorry can't be more helpful.

Offline painterpaul

Popped in for an hour last week

Spoke to Pimon only one lady available due to another punter arriving just before me

Asked to see the lady and wasnt disappointed, About 30 ish , 5'3 ish absolutely stunning hour glass figure with approx 38DD boobs went by the name of Sophie

Had a great hour with this lady , decided on a shared bath at the end of the hour as freshly showered.

Started with a short massage followed by OW RO and sex in most positions and ended with a nice bath together

Usual £100 but probably got 75 mins including the bath.

My second visit here and by far the best only problem as previously stated is the regular rotation of the girls , Sophie was heading back to Watford over the weekend so pot luck who replaces her

Only speaking as I find but far worse punts and premises than Thai Sanook 

Offline touchythefishy

If they want customers they really need to update their rota daily/weekly. I know i cant be arsed going in just to see who's worth my money and who's not. Hell, even twitter updates with girls working on the day will suffice.

Offline Ginger12

Does Nat still work here. Shes about 43 with a tattoo down the back of her right thigh very good service Thanks for any info   

Offline Rowlanp

Review left.

Neutral for me.

Dellboy

Sorry it wasn't good for you. She sounded a bit of a bitch. Unfortunately typical of the poor Thai's

Offline Rowlanp

Sorry it wasn't good for you. She sounded a bit of a bitch. Unfortunately typical of the poor Thai's

Maybe my next full punt will be better than today's :-)