Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Deep Tissue And Sports Massage - Leicester  (Read 1838 times)

SereneSteve

Yes, there will be some who have  read my previous review on this masseuse who may be wondering why I decided to see this person again.  After my most recent encounter, I'm left wondering 'why????!!!' too...

There was a bit of me that thought, "what if I asked her to give me a gentle massage throughout?  How about that? After all, it says "relaxing oil massage" on her profile. Maybe things will be different this time.  I arrived at the apartment and, as per usual, she looked stunning.  Figure-hugging dress (nice little black number), a lot like the one she's wearing on her profile and generally she seemed friendly.  I don't think she recognised me from the last time and she was fairly business-like.  Throughout, despite me not wearing any underwear and her covering me up with a towel when she was massaging me (except when she was getting me to curl up into pretzel-like shapes - difficult to keep the towel covering me then...), she gave no hint of there being HE, or anything else for that matter.  I asked her for a gentle massage and that I mainly had problems with my legs due to a lot of walking.  She didn't seem to concerned about that and, instead, she spent an hour focusing on my back and applying sometimes excruciating pressure to parts of my back and then she's determined to show me that she's found that my problem is my back after all and so she wanted to focus on that (not very customer-focused..).

Feeling disappointed that she'd not even done my front part of me, I then said I'd extend the booking for another hour.  Doing the front part of me was somewhat better but I was a bit unnerved by her philosophy that she muttered to me one time, "No pain, no gain...".  I'm not convinced by this.  I tried to put on a brave face throughout, but now I'm feeling sore and very bruised.  I didn't come to her with any issues with my back but now I have sharp pains on my shoulder blades that she's supposedly 'discovered', even though it seems like it's been largely inflicted by her in the period when she was doing my back.  My ribs feel pretty sore as well.  Basically, it feels as if I've been through a few rounds with a professional boxer and yet this was supposed to be an enjoyable relaxing massage!!

Lesson learned. I won't visit her again.  I have found it difficult to do too much physical stuff after this bruising encounter.  If you do feel it necessary to give it a try and have this type of massage, then good luck to you.

Here's the link:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dipper

Sorry to hear you had a bad un. 

That was a good read/review though. Shouldn’t laugh but :D.

Sorry.

SereneSteve

Sorry to hear you had a bad un. 

That was a good read/review though. Shouldn’t laugh but :D.

Sorry.

No worries, mate.  I enjoy a bit of schadenfreude like the next man...  At least someone's smiling from this encounter!

Offline Dipper

Had a similar experience during a “will she , won’t she” rub down, which left me in similar pain that you’ve described.

Bruises and aches for days after, without her even brushing past the ‘business area’. I’ve gone off of this kind of establishment since.

SereneSteve

Thanks for that.  It's good to hear I'm not alone with this kind of thing.  I have had better punts and perhaps it's better that I go back to those old 'haunts' rather than thinking I'll be getting something that's clearly not on offer, despite my wishing it was otherwise...

Offline Dipper

Reckon so.

Stick to the tried and tested in this case.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline scarfacereloaded

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope lesson is learnt and you won't repeat the same mistake.

I went to see her long time ago and her massage started good but then she started to apply a lot of pressure and the massage turned into painful torture for me. But i tried my best to go with the flow.

I didn't ask for H/E after we finished because i was put off.  After that i never returned.

But 2 weeks ago I though to call her and ask directly if she would do body to body naked and she confirmed with a yes and it would cost £80. I thought maybe I will give it a try but then I remembered the torture massage session and decided to drop and go somewhere else.

I know there is another girl staying with her I think who does body to body for £60 ending with OW. Massage is average - you can ask for stronger or sensual and she is chatty and friendly.
Her name is Maya - External Link/Members Only

Hope this helps.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I know there is another girl staying with her I think who does body to body for £60 ending with OW. Massage is average - you can ask for stronger or sensual and she is chatty and friendly.

Hope this helps.

Her mobile number was partly hidden by Gumtree. When I clicked it, it asked for a sign-in account (with Google) before it would reveal the full number.

Has Gumtree resorted to this for ALL their adverts for massage, etc.?

SereneSteve

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. I hope lesson is learnt and you won't repeat the same mistake.

I went to see her long time ago and her massage started good but then she started to apply a lot of pressure and the massage turned into painful torture for me. But i tried my best to go with the flow.

I didn't ask for H/E after we finished because i was put off.  After that i never returned.

But 2 weeks ago I though to call her and ask directly if she would do body to body naked and she confirmed with a yes and it would cost £80. I thought maybe I will give it a try but then I remembered the torture massage session and decided to drop and go somewhere else.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice on this.  It helps a lot. That's pretty gutsy of you to ask whether she does B2B - I don't think I'd have the nerve!
Yes, I was kind of aware that there was another girl - the other girl got let in by my masseuse when we were nearly finished our 2nd hour of my massage - will mull over it and see whether it's worth a punt or whether I go for more familiar, tried-and-tested punts. 

SereneSteve

Her mobile number was partly hidden by Gumtree. When I clicked it, it asked for a sign-in account (with Google) before it would reveal the full number.

Yes, that is a right pain. it seems to be par for the course now on Gumtree.  I don't mind logging in with a Google account but I much prefer it when the girls have their numbers embedded within the ad - less of a hassle to log in...

Offline scarfacereloaded

Yep - unfortunately, Gumtree have tightened to reveal full numbers. Maybe due to revenue generating? I wasn't happy either but I have created another email just to access gumtree to reveal numbers.

SereneSteve

I'm still in pain after her supposedly 'therapeutic' massage. .. not good... heavily dosed on ibuprofen, paracetamol and deep heat. Hopefully one day when a client says "soft and gentle" to her, she'll have the willing to change her style. Seriously,  this person is blooming dangerous!

Offline Dipper

I'm still in pain after her supposedly 'therapeutic' massage. .. not good... heavily dosed on ibuprofen, paracetamol and deep heat. Hopefully one day when a client says "soft and gentle" to her, she'll have the willing to change her style. Seriously,  this person is blooming dangerous!

What a horror story  :scare:

Perhaps she dislikes us  punters.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Yes, that is a right pain. it seems to be par for the course now on Gumtree.  I don't mind logging in with a Google account but I much prefer it when the girls have their numbers embedded within the ad - less of a hassle to log in...

Yep - unfortunately, Gumtree have tightened to reveal full numbers. Maybe due to revenue generating? I wasn't happy either but I have created another email just to access gumtree to reveal numbers.

Thanks for the confirmation.