Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jadeee6969 Liverpool  (Read 3764 times)

2 review(s) for jadee gfe (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline livlad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins for £60
Located in Liverpool near Garston

Jade herself is facially quite pretty and she does have huge tits as well dress size I would say 12 to 14.

House was easy to find with ample on street parking was warm and tidy inside no worries was another woman in there but I would guess they live together.

After showering was shown to the room started off with some nice and passionate dfk while playing with her huge tits she laid me down on the bed after and had a really good owo session feeling the juice flowing I had to stop her got her to lay down for some more dfk, boob and pussy play.
Had a quick minute break before she began sucking my cock again totally unrushed she did say just let me know when you want to start fucking.
Pounded away for about 10 mins in doggy and mish before filling up the bag.

Cons I think she is self conscious of her body as the room was only lit by a few candles and she dint get fully naked (cim also not on offer but not a deal breaker)  but as she gave such a good vfm service definitely worth a repeat visit

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:41:04 pm by livlad »

Offline livlad

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 01:39:56 pm by livlad »

Offline ISTS2005

Thanks pal I will visit her myself. Sounds like she is worth visiting and thanks for the review. Just one more question please - her tits are obviously one of the main attractions but large areolas / unresponsive nipples and saggy tits really put me off and Im concerned this might be the case>?

Offline livlad

The are just big not saggy or droopy and nipples around average size

Offline ISTS2005

The are just big not saggy or droopy and nipples around average size
  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

Offline smit1234

Thanks LL, good review. Is she deffo 31? What size tits do you reckon she has? Hard to tell from her pics. Been on my HL for a little while now

Offline livlad

Her age seems about right I say about mid 30s. Being a bloke I know fuck all about cup sizes but I'd say big enough

Offline smit1234

Cheers LL....’big’ is a good size for me

dude86

Added to my somewhat dusty hotlist, cheers!

dude86

Quick question - profile says she's not logged in since the 1st, and she's not got a number, so how did you contact her?

Offline Real John Doe

Nice one for the review, looks familiar, got a lovely little body

Offline CoachMoyes

Is she from Liverpool?

I always just think that if you see a girl from the city there's more chance of them going the same places you go or even worse turning up at a family party and getting introduced as someone's bird or something.

Offline dweb

From what I've been told she's retired because she's got a new partner.

Offline Donbe

From what I've been told she's retired because she's got a new partner.

Hi Jade's new partner!  :D

Offline livlad

When I saw her her number was on her profile.
She did tell me she used to work in Manchester.
Dunno why she hasn't logged in since the 1st but if the newbie is right be another blow for Liverpool

Offline softlad25

phone number visible today
and online yesterday 

Offline markballoon

Her profile is saying available today.

Offline Donbe

I text her and she replied. She instantly put me off.

"HEY BBE NOT TILL 4 BUT GOTTA BLACK GIRL HERE NOW" (or words to that effect)

Offline livlad

I text her and she replied. She instantly put me off.

"HEY BBE NOT TILL 4 BUT GOTTA BLACK GIRL HERE NOW" (or words to that effect)

Just looked on her profile says she is working with a black girl now
What put you off donbe the blunt message or the unknown girl

Offline Donbe

Just looked on her profile says she is working with a black girl now
What put you off donbe the blunt message or the unknown girl

Bit of both really. Probably nothing sinister about it, but I always trust my gut in this game.

redcain23

I saw her about 6 weeks ago in Garston area of Liverpool.

Was fairly dissapointed. Easy to arrange and ok looking but no real effort put in by her. No kissing, when asked for owo was told would be extra. Had not been the bank so only had enough cash for half hour service. I dont mind paying for extras but girls should say they chrge for extras on profile.

madmonkrasputin

External Link/Members Only

Think that's the black girl

That is the girl working at same location.

Best BJ i have had in a long time