Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dr China - Lichfield - Lulu - (FBSM)  (Read 2828 times)

MarcT

GT Link
External Link/Members Only

Alternative Link
External Link/Members Only
25 Bore Street, Lichfield, Walsall, Staffordshire, WS13 6LZ
+44 (0) 1543 256 839

Background
Had a reason to be in Lichfield without suspicion and wanted a same day appointment. Unfortunately I couldn't get hold of my preferred  FS HL plan A, so Lulu got my lazy wallet as a FBSM plan A.

Date
Monday 4th December - Afternoon

Arrangements
The ads openly disclose the full address which is an alternative medicine shop in a nice cobbled town centre shopping area in Lichfield. I do not know the area and ended up parking outside some shops about a 2 minute walk away, and made a quick call to establish availability and spoke to Lulu who confirmed she was free straight away. Very simple, I tell her I will walk round to find the shop entrance door is open, and walk straight in  :thumbsup:

As always I tend to punt out of my own town, but if you are not local, just be aware that the shop is in a town centre, so I would think that discretion is difficult. Very nice area though, and on any other day I would be happy to take the DW shopping around all the independent shops  :kissgirl:

Venue
As I entered the shop there was nobody on reception. A few seconds in I heard the welcoming voice of Lulu. First view was from a few feet away and first impressions were good. She was wearing an open white tunic with tartan skirt, tights, black blouse and ankle boots. I stress first impressions because being a fan of CFNM I later realised that my first impressions were blurred by my appreciation of her attire  :blush:

IMO the venue has seen better days. I was hosted in the attic massage room. The stair carpet is worn, and I really had to take care to navigate the lack of head height going up and down the stairs and at one point nearly slipped on the worn carpet on the small landing  :dash: The attic room had two massage tables, fit for purpose, nice temperature etc. Just takes ages getting up there past the army navigation assault course  :dash:

Lulu
As I mentioned earlier Lulu wore an open white tunic with tartan skirt, tights, black blouse and ankle boots. On closer inspection I realised that she is probably in the 50'ish age range, carrying a bit of tummy with a size 10 figure and only A boobs, okay attractiveness but with a nice 'dirty' in a nice way look about her. She asks how much pressure and duration of massage, and I pay £25 for a soft 30 minutes.

She left me in the room to undress, which I always prefer, and I lie face down admiring the furniture for about 5 minutes until she returns.
On her return she dims the lights and takes off the tunic. The massage was soft and erotic with deliberate and welcomed reach under. I was pretty much firm even whilst on my front and on each frequent reach under she commented "you naughty boy".

On the turnover after 10 minutes she asks me if I want HE, and I wrongly assumed she meant after a bit of a front massage  :unknown: No she meant exactly what she said  :cry: HE after 10 minutes  :dash: :dash: She confirms £20 HE and proceeds to bring me off within 5 minutes. In fairness it was obvious that I needed relieving, after all the reach under fun, and maybe she thought she was just getting to the part I was actually really there for  :timeout: I didn't protest and just went with it, and it was a good yank. She provided plenty of vocal encouragement to get me over the line and it didn't take long before her hands were covered. During the yank she pointed it towards her face and cleverly put her other hand over it just in time  :cry: Her legs are firm and I didn't attempt any touching, just stroked her tights covered legs which was enough for me. Think if she was younger I would of explored a lot more, but she is more GILF than MILF so didn't try.

After conclusion she looked a bit disappointed, and asked me if I wanted the remaining time for massage, but by now I just made some excuse, got dressed, took the complimentary toffee, and left making sure "I mind my head" on the way down the stairs.

Verdict
 :timeout: Would of been a positive if I wanted a WIHJ but on balance it lands in Neutral for me. A bit too far for my wallet to visit again, unless I was there for business, but I can see why local chaps would keep her busy :sarcastic:

The quest continues