Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx_Petite_Sabina_xx - Warren Street  (Read 592 times)

mrhappypants

Disappointing plan D punt; honest but uninspiring, unskilled and overpriced.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics, 
Accepted the punt by phonecall an hour before and invited me in early when I told her I was already in the area.

I should have walked.  This was plan D after a combination of no shows, bungled appointments and previously engaged, and my discipline slipped.  Of the four S’s….
Services?
Sexy?
Smells good?
Smile?
….tellingly she did not smile.   

Looks
She was pasty, spotty and unkempt – facially I would rate her a 6 and body a 7.  She is petite, a untoned dressed 6 with an attractive bottom. (NOTE she definitely is NOT a dress size 4 - I took something in size 4 and it was far too small for her).  If she had been less transactional I would have enjoyed it.  She wore my dress request as supplied.  In the throws it was obvious she was not freshly showered.  I would guess she is mid 20’s.  She does not appear to speak much English.

Service
Advertised services denied, French kissing, anal play and CIM.  On the last one, although I told her I would pay extra if I wanted extra services she forgot in the act and pulled away.   She makes a lot of a broad service list on her profile but it does not stand up to scrutiny in the room – I would suggest you qualify services carefully in the room.  Mechanical Transactional service.  Her condoms were too small.  First time I told her to a blank look and the second time it killed it. I challenged gently at the end of the session that I felt it was poor value and she returned £40 of the £120 for the hour.  :thumbsup:

So there is minor dishonesty here but the major problem is that she is clearly over-priced for the combination of looks, likes and service.  As I have long suspected about Warren Street you are paying for the location.  I have absolutely no intention of returning and would not recommend her but you are not being ripped off.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 10:16:15 am by mrhappypants »