Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelia Andrews - South Shields  (Read 1744 times)

24 review(s) for Amelia.Andrews (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline k2g

Duration: 1hr £110 (£90 - read below)
External Link/Members Only

Hey guys. So it finally happened! After things going quite awry last time with Amelia due to unforseen circumstances, it taken time for our diaries to match up but it finally happened. Due to the issues with previous attempts, Amelia held true to her word of reducing her rate as a gesture of good will, and was very apologetic before, and after the booking.

Anyway, the session was arranged as a femdom scene. Lots of communication had happened prior to the meet, to discuss expections and limits. I arrived at hers at the agreed time and was offered a drink. Followed her directions and got myself ready whilst she sorted out refreshments.

Amelia briefed me on her rules for the scene, (I'll admit I was thinking through some of it, "bitch, please. this isn't my first rodeo but I behaved myself for the most part. But hey, safety first when you're playing kinky. The usual things, addressing as Mistress, no looking at her face, no permission to orgasm until I'd given her two, safe words etc). Started off playing with some cuffs and ropeplay, a bit of humilation, which then lead into some sensory deprivation and pain play with a few different toys (Note: those magnetic balls are awesome, a shame I had to call amber from them though)

The comment on her profile about being the edging queen is certainly well earned, that's for sure. I vaguely remember writhing around with the sensory hood on, whilst she laid on one of my legs to stop me moving as much whilst edging me. Also, during the scene, various plugs were inserted into the derrière until this point. Following this, lots of buggery occured  with various sized strap ons in a few different positions, though I get the feeling that Amelia's fav was cow girl,  perhaps cowboy be more apt since she was the one with the cock...  I was definitely naughty at this point because I was looking without permission (and had a pretty epic orgasm from both sides, if you get my meaning, without giving Amelia two before hand.. I dont think she minded though)
Overall, it was a really enjoyable meet, with the two of us bouncing off of each other really well (D/s play can end up really awkward and feels forced when with someone with incompatible kinks and Im glad this wasn't the case)
Once the fun was over, got some aftercare by way of cuddles and a chat, shared a shower and off I went on my merry way, with some wobbly knees from too much fun

Will I be back? Hell yeah! And as requested, I'll be sure to bring along my own toys!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Good review, thanks. Not sure it would be for me but glad you enjoyed it.   :thumbsup:

Offline Shearer1955

Whatever floats your boat but not for me  :hi:

Offline CELICA GT

Glad you enjoyed yourself , but not for me either  :hi:

Online Kev3773

Thanks, I'm sure your review will help some :hi:

moreplease

Thanks for the review... but not for me :hi:

It was bad enough when I had to be examined for prostate problems ( thankfully all clear... ) .... I'm sure the doctor was a fucking  Rugby Union Prop Forward :scare: :scare: with hands like hams!!

Online Asar

Thanks for the review, yes those magnetic balls really hurt. As DavieMac said glad you enjoyed it, seen her again recently and well worth it for me.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for the review, yes those magnetic balls really hurt. As DavieMac said glad you enjoyed it, seen her again recently and well worth it for me.

I have to admit I've been getting a bit more adventurous in my old age and have though about trying a bit of mild (very mild) dom. Those magnetic balls though  :scare:  can't go near those, too risky.

Online Asar

I have to admit I've been getting a bit more adventurous in my old age and have though about trying a bit of mild (very mild) dom. Those magnetic balls though  :scare:  can't go near those, too risky.

She's got plenty of other toys, tbf before Amelia Andrews the most domme thing I done to me was having my hands tied to a bed and having a blindfold by Amelia Amour. Now AA has got me addicted to the domme stuff. Most of her reviews are based around domme stuff as that is what she is most famous for but she does offer other things, for example I haven't got around to having a nuru massage with her.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
She's got plenty of other toys, tbf before Amelia Andrews the most domme thing I done to me was having my hands tied to a bed and having a blindfold by Amelia Amour. Now AA has got me addicted to the domme stuff. Most of her reviews are based around domme stuff as that is what she is most famous for but she does offer other things, for example I haven't got around to having a nuru massage with her.

Wouldn't want the magnets in the room to be honest, just in case, could be fatal.  :(  I've got a nuru guru I'm very happy with, just need to stop being a wimp, build some courage up and try a bit of domme, get tit off the bucket list.   

Offline Mansell

Wouldn't want the magnets in the room to be honest, just in case, could be fatal.  :(  I've got a nuru guru I'm very happy with, just need to stop being a wimp, build some courage up and try a bit of domme, get tit off the bucket list.
Nah, I have a much better plan for you Davie, I'll PM you  ;) ;)

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Nah, I have a much better plan for you Davie, I'll PM you  ;) ;)

Cheers mate, I should've read this before the PM. 

Offline Tiger63

Thanks for the review... but not for me :hi:

It was bad enough when I had to be examined for prostate problems ( thankfully all clear... ) .... I'm sure the doctor was a fucking  Rugby Union Prop Forward :scare: :scare: with hands like hams!!

Mine appeared to have found a dead Xmas tree that he rammed up my pipe before having a good root about.

Oh and good review by the OP.