Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rachel Superstar Cardiff tour  (Read 1468 times)

28 review(s) for rachel-superstar (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Paulsenis

Saw this sp whilst she was in the capital last week. Only just getting around to do the review.
External Link/Members Only
My last review on here was of an English girl on tour. That one was a bad experience and had put me off punting a bit. I blame myself for that as stupidly I’d just had a quick read of the girls positive aw comments and didn’t check this forum thoroughly. Lesson learnt so with Rachel all research done on all forums prior to booking. All were extremely positive so things looked promising.
Contact made via aw and booking made.
Venue: nice hotel just off M4
Arrived, room number given and up I went
Rate: £165
Entered room. The girl was stunning. Petite but a good looker. Greeted with a nice kiss. This set the tone for the best meet I have had with an SP.
Showered and then just had an amazing hour. Very relaxed no rush and the hour included anything and everything. Sucked and fucked in so many positions. She also gives a fantastic rimjob. This was a meet I exploded twice in the hour, normally I can only pop once but Rachel pressed all my buttons.
Would I see again: what do you think?
Would I recommend: you’d be a fool to miss her
So glad I met this girl. I was sceptical at the start mainly due to the £165 per hour. I wouldn’t normally go more than £130. But I think with the service she gives where many girls would charge ‘extras’ Rachel can justify commanding that fee. Excellent girl.

np500

Brings back good memories, Met racheal over a year ago and keep meaning to see her again but always have bookings, my fault as she does advertise on her profile her visits well in advance, I’ll get my arse in gear for her next visit .

Offline mrdiamond77

Good memories for me too as I saw her last February.  Nice review and glad you enjoyed.   :drinks:

STAR-LORD

She's cute I'll give her that.  :thumbsup:

Offline Paulswansea

Looks like you had a good time
I have been tempted to see her myself but time restraints have got in the way
I will try to see her next time she’s in Wales 👍

Offline MrMatrix

I've seen her several times this year. I suppose I too should do a reveiw, But I did one earlier in the year, she is lovely :rose:

STAR-LORD

I've seen her several times this year. I suppose I too should do a reveiw, But I did one earlier in the year, she is lovely :rose:

I thought Trinity was enough?  :hi:

P.s. good avatar. No piss take.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

Nice review  :thumbsup: I’ve never seen her but always been tempted. Like Red, I see she’s in Cardiff too late and have already booked others.

Offline iverthickone

Nice review  :thumbsup: I’ve never seen her but always been tempted. Like Red, I see she’s in Cardiff too late and have already booked others.

Bloody hell Steel, where's that famous stamina gone...book 'em all!  :D

Offline Steelworker

Sorry, 2 last week, one this week and next. I must be feeling my age instead  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

Sorry, 2 last week, one this week and next. I must be feeling my age instead  :D

You have a reputation that has to be upheld SW.  Carry on shagging.   :D