Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anda - Passionate-Lady - Seven Sisters  (Read 1821 times)

14 review(s) for @ THE LADY @ (11 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had to wipe away the memory of yesterday's Hungarian Horror, so I took a brave pill and tried Anda.

She'd answered an initial AW email promptly with the address, so I knew it was handy.  Its 5 minutes walk from Seven Sisters station.
Comms are good by text and also phone.  She apologized for poor pronunciation but I think she's having us on - she's been here nearly 6 years it seems and was actually quite easy to talk to.  Claims she writes better than she speaks.  When I phoned I wasn't sure how long the train would take, as it happened I was there well before booked time and texted her when it became obvious I would be and she was accommodating - no hanging around.

The flat has a curtained off area next to the front door. I think there was someone there, possibly a couple, Polish speech and sounds of eating.  I wasn't bothered.
The bedroom is very tidy and in good nick, the adjacent bathroom likewise.

Looks her declared age, might be a little older but not much.
Quite a round face - full of smiles as it happened.
She reminded me of Sexy MILF Sophia but older (but probably not her mum).

The photos are slightly flattering - she's tighter behind than in front and her rather generous tits are a bit saggy but actually were nice to play with.
She started off protecting a slightly loose tummy with her hands and a giggle but was happy to let go.

I wasn't disappointed but I didn't expect Liz Hurley anyway.

And then the service:
 - I'm naked by the time she's stashed the cash
 - grabs me for a snog
 - tickles my member
 - strip off her clothes and more kissing and attention to her tits
 - I ask about RO and she's on the bed smartish and we both enjoy it with one and then two fingers to a noisy wet find.
 - then I'm on my back and she's giving good OWO, light stokes to shaft and some bollock cupping and stroking
 - on with the dom ('I have different sizes!') and she leaps onto CG with some alacrity
 - and the CG (with snogging) is very good and nicely varied

I didn't last too long.  We were both tired and grinning like Cheshire cats - and she giggles and laughs all the time when she hasn't got her mouth full.
She seemed flat out enthusiastic: the repeated bassman135 reviews had me concerned but I can see how he may have been filling his boots.

Showered and left bang on the half hour after the best 50 quid quickie I can remember.
Its tempting to go back for an hour because its a bargain, but I've no idea how I'd last it out.

I can see I'll be trying to see her before she goes back to Poland for a break over Christmas.

If you want a young supermodel, then stay away - but I thought the service was first class.
Easily the best below 60/100 I've had.

Offline FCB

The photos are slightly flattering - she's tighter behind than in front and her rather generous tits are a bit saggy but actually were nice to play with.
She started off protecting a slightly loose tummy with her hands and a giggle but was happy to let go.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
+447405252206 07405252206

« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:37:21 pm by FCB »

Offline punt3456

Easily the best below 60/100 I've had.
I saw her last year a few times like you say very enthusiastic VFM then disappeared all of a sudden.

Planning to see her this week for a fresh review but she used to have a different profile "Mature..." something something I can't quite remember it. She's changed her pictures aswell these ones look a little more flattering but not as accurate. Was there any reason why she made a new one?

Offline cunningman

Was there any reason why she made a new one?
I have no idea - I had no idea she'd been around before.  Something to do with a lack of reviews. ;-|

Offline cunningman

noisy wet find.
and one day, I will learn to proof read.
It doesn't even have the right number of letters, WTF?

Offline bassman135