Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brookebeautiful - Sandiacre  (Read 1922 times)

1 review(s) for BrookeBeautiful (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Biggysmalls

External Link/Members Only

Having met Brookes best friend Anna i thought it would only be polite to meet Brooke also...

The communications
I messaged her and she was good on comms... she does like to speak to her meets on the phone  prior to meets as a good level of english is important to her. She gave me her address and the time was set. She messaged me nearer the time to confirm still on.

The venue
She works out of her home in sandiacre. A nice new build and unlike most girls it really is her home. Nice place and perfect for activities. In the case of nosey neighbours she does run a beauty business massages etc so regular visitors are perfectly normal.

Brooke
She is beautiful, petite, blonde, great smile and fantastic body. Very appealing and nice on the eye. 5ft 2. Prob size 8-10. Boobs a little small but perfectly formed.

Services
I like the gfe and she does this with ease and perfection. Lots of dfk the minute you walk through the door and she's very touchy feeling and no where was off limits... I had a lot of fun exploring her body. I like to give oral and she loved to receive. Her pussy is lovely and tight... and tastes great. Then lots of oral for me and I had to ask her to cover me as I knew I was going to explode and she doesn't do cim.

Value for money
I paid £80 for the 30 mins and to be fair I believe I left happier than I have with any other girl. I would recommend and will be making regular visits to this girl now.

Enjoy lads....

Online j122

Nice review, do you have the friends link :hi:

Offline HailWood

Thanks Biggy. I'd ignored her AW profile as the photos are not very revealing. Now in my hot list  :thumbsup:

Offline Lincs.man1

Cheers Big - Another for the hot list, just my type!

Offline monkeybucket

Bum fun listed? On offer or clickbait?