Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Noemi, not far from St Mary's Cable Street  (Read 563 times)

3 review(s) for NINA QUEEN (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline cunningman

I should have walked.

I feel punished by the punting gods for having a great punt in Cambridge last weekend (which I don't feel I can review for, well, reasons)

I already had walked a long way down Cable Street from Shadwell.  And I was going to walk back.  So I determined to empty the sack before walking.

The flat was dire, room was dire, the bed was dire, the girl was dire (might be the girl in the photo but it was some time ago and took a lot of slap) and lighting.  (OK bod was, OK for a milf, but limited play)

My run of 'what to expect for 40 quid' Hungarian milfs is totally deflated, worst by a long chalk.

Started by offering full service or normal service.  Full is upsell for half an hour - includes kissing and anal.
Flip side is that advertised OWO and CIM and RO is not available.
Glad I was not tempted, would just have been another 20 quid wasted.

Light Ow (but mostly wank, even after I complained) and then sex in several uncomfortable positions, with doggy refused because I'm too big and grimaces and complains in mish which was her suggestion.
She was at least passably tight.
Clean up involved taking the 'dom off myself and placing into offered bin bag, and using the offered bogroll myself to clean up.

I wasn't there long.
I didn't shower, I just wanted to leave.
There was another woman bizarrely in a sleeping bag on a bare bed in another room, on her phone.

Its a shit hole.  Its much worse than the Bethnal Green gig.  Would you believe it?

Don't go.

So shit I forgot to link to start with:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i forgot: comms were clear and prompt.
I can get clear ear-ache closer to home.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 10:29:27 pm by cunningman »

Offline cunningman

Guys, the indexing and photo capture is wrong somehow.
It says '4 reviews for Nina Queen' and the pics are not a capture of the current AW page.

Offline cunningman

Might be some swappy going on, but the girls on the current AW page is closer to the one I saw.
At least I think so - body shape reasonable match, hair is less blond now, face - not so sure with no slap.
I tried to fix the tats on the girl, but the body stocking is hiding them.

Online davidgood

Might be some swappy going on, but the girls on the current AW page is closer to the one I saw.
At least I think so - body shape reasonable match, hair is less blond now, face - not so sure with no slap.
I tried to fix the tats on the girl, but the body stocking is hiding them.

If you look at the thread in the London section you will see that this SP has taken over Nina's profile.

Regards,

davidgood

mrhappypants

If you look at the thread in the London section you will see that this SP has taken over Nina's profile.

You will also see the more revealing full face and body pictures that originally showed on “Naomi’s” profile after she took it over from Nina.

For anyone reading this thread Sinz has linked pictures of the previous owner of the profile.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=171315.0
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:02:07 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:31:39 am by Sinz »