Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 1hr incall English Phoebe - Nottingham - £100 early December offer  (Read 1466 times)

32 review(s) for EnglishPhoebeX (25 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline JimBob

External Link/Members Only

Now before we start. Phoebe isn't the sort of girl I normally see (brunette, early 20s are generally my type) but variety is the spice of life and all that so it doesn't hurt to look outside your normal tastes shall we say. The fact that she has an offer on at the moment for a £100 1hr GFE booking plus she is going to offer sub services to returning clients clinched the deal, in particular the 2nd part as I'm always on the lookout for a girl who is ok with a bit of the rough stuff :D

Comms through AW were easy enough, was all arranged on the day with clear instructions on where to go and once parked up I was easily directed to her incall venue.

Phoebe answered the door in a nice tight black dress, it was a pleasure watching her walk upstairs in this. Nice arse and tits, facially not a head turner but not unattractive at all. Stated age of 29 would be about right IMO.

On to the action, in truth it wasn't a true GFE in the sense that I had quite a heavy night in the Saturday and was just happy to lie down and have Phoebe work her magic. Owo was very good, as was her ball licking and I'm already looking forward to what she can use her tongue for in our next meeting. After about 40 minutes of oral joy, it was time to get my arse into gear so on with the condom for a good bout of cowgirl and doggy, nothing too energetic as I was still flagging a bit :D by now the hour was nearly up so off with the condom and time for the obligatory JimBob facial. We then cleaned up with the baby wipes and said our goodbyes.

In summary, a good booking and can't grumble at the value for money. I will see her again to enjoy some of the kinkier services available without a doubt.

Cheers

JB

Offline HailWood

Nice review Jim; full English making a change from cafe & croissant  :lol:

Offline JimBob

Nice review Jim; full English making a change from cafe & croissant  :lol:

:D

Offline Bangers and Gash

she has an offer on at the moment for a £100 1hr GFE

I wonder if this will be enough to make Redkettle do yet another touting positive review?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey, would like to meet her one day.

Offline RedKettle

I wonder if this will be enough to make Redkettle do yet another touting positive review?

You are such a twat. If you are too thick to understand the reasoning behind the reviews, which when in a more tolerant frame of mind I explained, then that is your problem and I suggest you discuss with your carer.

Or report to admin like you did for the one review I did for Tanya.

Funny that my positive reviews are followed by more positive reviews by others.  Perhaps we just know how to have a good time with a woman........