Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Milf Catherine - Maidenhead  (Read 1326 times)

30 review(s) for Milf-Catherine (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline londonirish

External Link/Members Only

Hi All,

I have had a busy month so will now graduate from lurker and start posting my reviews

Location - Maidenhead - easy parking in Sainsburys Car park. (Flats above)

Clean flat with decent shower and clean towels available.

Fee - £120 for 60mins

Communication great.

Looks - solid 6/10.

Arrived at the venue to the usual behind the door. After the standard money changing hands, she gets straight to it.

OWO, DFK all on offer. Straight into owo whilst standing then turned into doggy, then RC then popped. After a bit of chat and a rub, on to round two. She started OWO again then RO, CG and then doggy again and I was spent.

She doesn't make the fake over the top noises you hear sometimes and does make you feel like she is having as much fun as you....Good GFE.

I must say I enjoyed this punt as much as any other vanilla punt I have before. Great chat and tight pussy. I am aware that she isn't cum in your boxers hot, but I really enjoyed the hour.

Well that is my first review, apologies if I have missed any info.

Offline Lema

It's funny that she offered OWO  with no questions asked, but all the other reviews on her including mine she totally refused.  :unknown:

StikiWiki

It's funny that she offered OWO  with no questions asked, but all the other reviews on her including mine she totally refused.  :unknown:

This Lema, is a bit like your review of PolishMinx, taking your load in her mouth, which we all know is highly unlikely, as is Milf Catherine dropping to her knees and taking an uncovered cock in her mouth.
What chance have we got, c’mon guys, dont try and inflate your own egos !!!!!

Offline mikeg1600

yes i have seen her twice and she never offered OWO on either occasion. it states on her profile Oral without (at discretion) and i forgot she didn't after the first visit so tried again but no even though i showered on both occasions it was never on offer. Perhaps she does with regulars. 
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 08:50:33 pm by mikeg1600 »

Offline londonirish

Not to be argumentative mate - but I have seen her on multiple occasions and only ever had owo. Each to their own experience, but that was mine.