Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia - Victoria House Lutterworth  (Read 2051 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

External Link/Members Only

The venue is bottom of hill just before the town centre. You can park behind the venue (bit tight) or park in town (free parking) a few minutes walk away. Can recommend the shambles pub for a pre-punt bevvy  :drinks:

£15 for half an hour then 80 for GFE. Showers and shared changing rooms down stairs with lockers. You are offered to wear a dressing gown - takes a bit of getting used to... the flip flops are a bit small and the dressing gowns can be struggle to keep closed to prevent the old meat and 2 veg from dropping out in the waiting area upstairs. Get there early and relax into the experience... nice to see comings and goings to check out the other ladies as they go about their business lol

Free tea / coffee , sauna, papers and TV playing. Reminds me a bit of sandys up in Manchester but more chilled.

Was feeling a bit glum after pulling a sickie.  :vomit: Needed cheering up so decided to phone ahead for a 30 min appointment with Georgia - first time with her. 
Very attractive - 20s - brunette. Tits and ass to die for.

London/south/essex accent, very friendly and chatty.

Nice oil massage on the back. Asked to turn over for the fun to begin. Went for the full GF experience with kissing, oral without and reverse oral.

Revealed the bangers - very nice firm pair, with cute nipples - she got them nice and erect for me prior to inviting to have a little suck.

Nice leisurely oral without got me going in no time - she was quick to point out how hard I was - she was indeed correct - her wonderful technique had me throbbing. A bit of reverse oral (tasted great for the record  :thumbsup:) and then more oral.

Bent her over, she was very tight at first, but eventually opened up to take me balls deep.

Short post cum chat and then I was shown the door. All in all recommended. Look out for more reviews from me - now my current favourite.  :yahoo: :dance:

Online mr.bluesky

Good report mancsguy, I have been meaning to see this particular lady for some time. Going to have to get over to Lutterworth soon.
 :thumbsup:

Offline sorcerer136

I have seen Georgia a few times and she never disappoints

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 11:10:01 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline redliner69

Offline HailWood

Are reviews compulsory?
Not at all, but it is mildly irritating to those who take the time to post reviews when those who do not then add to a review saying they too have met the WG. The additional comment does not show up when the lass is searched and therefore is of little value to punters decision making process.
So while not compulsory, it is appreciated by other members and helps establish the reviewers credibility IMO.

Offline mancsguy1975

Agree wholeheartedly. Nothing like a good set of reviews to assess if its worth giving a lady your wallet. It's give and take. Give something back to the punting community - lets look out for one another !  :drinks: