Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Londres4321 - Shoreditch - tits to die for  (Read 6580 times)

21 review(s) for londres4321 (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

f1rework

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time: 30 min
Price: £80

Coms were super easy, I knew the building already from back in the days. Didnt have to wait.

Girl: Those boobs looked real to me on the photos, so I assumed a girl with those weapons must be quite short and chubby. Nevertheless I was pleasantly surprised with the fact that she's quite tall, has a very nice face with a warm smile. Like said in another review she's curvy like all brazilians but ultra sexy.

Service: as I'm unfortunately quite paranoid I operate in a almost zero-risk policy these days, which means no oral and no sex. I got for FSBM, edging, tie-tease, tit-wank, those kind of things only. She delivered with enthousiasm and warmth and stroked me cock slowly with oil for a good 20 min while sucking on those incredible tits. Miracle, they are natural and will give you an instant hard on. When I felt on the edge went onto the edge (yes) of the bed and asked her to tit-wank me to finish. It was great!

I will be back.

:hi:

Offline GeorgeForeman

Thanks for the review but if I don't get kissing, oral and a fuck during a meet at the very least, then I may as well stay at home and have a wank :wacko:
So however great her breasts are, this is not very helpful. And seeing Brazilians seems to be a bit hit and miss as to whether someone gets
a good service or not. But as long as you were happy that's all that counts.......

Offline punt3456

How tall like over 6ft, taller than you, taller than most women or what?

f1rework

By tall I mean she's not "short" in the general sense of the word. I would say 1m70, but maybe the other gentleman who reviewed her here would have better height-estimation skills.

Re: the usefulness of the review, even if I didnt go for FS or OWO, you at least know she's a pretty girl with perfect natural tits and a positive, willing attitude during a session that could include those services  :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Men describe girls as thick, plump or chunky.

Girls describe them as "curvy"

Sorry but this review smells of seafood

mrhappypants

FUCK ME - F1REWORK FINALLY BREAKS HIS DUCK!!!

So you got edging.  Congratulations on completing your journey over from the dark side. :thumbsup:

f1rework

FUCK ME - F1REWORK FINALLY BREAKS HIS DUCK!!!

So you got edging.  Congratulations on completing your journey over from the dark side. :thumbsup:

Haha I was getting ready to hear that  :drinks:

Offline lechuck

Are you sure her boobs were real OP?  Her profile says they are enhanced

dicktatorldn

cheers for the review may consider

Offline stevethebroker

I agree good find for any boobman. I'm curious too if they are natural or enhanced?

Offline sparkus

They don't look enhanced, the way they hang.  Only one to find out, I guess! (unless OP actually answers)

Offline Bassman

Are you sure her boobs were real OP?  Her profile says they are enhanced
Are you guys missing this?

She says they are enhanced. I know OP thinks they are real but why would the WG lie about them being enhanced. The lie is usually the other way around.

Offline Sinz

Are you guys missing this?

She says they are enhanced. I know OP thinks they are real but why would the WG lie about them being enhanced. The lie is usually the other way around.

Hidden Image/Members Only

True that

Offline Belgarion

Got the same whiff as well.

She's on the HL, will investigate and report back

f1rework

Lol. Ok.

Regarding the natural/enhanced dilemma, thanks for pointing out she says enhanced on her profile, I didnt see that. If that's a job then it's a really well done job, they look so natural to me (and at touch). If one of you actually went to have a second touch let us know  :music:

Offline stevethebroker

Yes in most cases its possible to tell if boobs are enhanced by look alone, e.g. the basketball shaped ones, but there are exceptions to this. Check out any of Ava Addams videos and you would think they are natural although they are actually enhanced. She had an excellent surgeon!

Offline sparkus

As ever, the proof's in the puddings.

Offline GameofPunting

Is she fat? What’s her face like?
Banned reason: As requested
Banned by: Iloveoral