Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Dipali - Outcall to my Hotel (DFK,OWO, CIM) Perfect for Ass Lovers  (Read 5993 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punting Summary

Rating 9.5/10

This is a summary review as per details below. Comfortably the best piece of genuine Indian ass out there if your a butt man. Mix in DFK, CIM, clean, quirky/fun personality and rides you like a champion jokey with no silly prices then a bloody fantastic punt is a given!

Return? Yes

For those who want the detail

Intro

I have seen Dipali many times and have had a number of overnights. She was a regular of mine before she went back home to Singapore. I met her long before I joined UKP. Now she is back and we have fucked again I am posting a review. So this review is a combo of my recent fuck and all the others – I have been punting her since Nov 16 until she left in early May 17 and have covered practically everything on her enjoy list.

Comms

Dipali messaged me approx. couple of weeks ago to say she is returning to the UK early December. During our text exchange my cock, lips and everything else was already speaking for me rather than my brain. I did ask for a few days notice then out of the blue a text popped up to say I have just landed. Sods law on my part that work was in the way nevertheless I arranged an outcall to my hotel the following afternoon.

Well known City Airport Hotel, great bar, decent size rooms. Perfect for punting bar key-card. I would not normally have booked this hotel because of the key-card but as she is very well known to me and planned to have some drinks in the bar prior to the punt so no issue. Plus the rate was surprisingly good.

Price

Paid £240 for 2 hours. DFK, OWO, CIM SEX

The Girl

- Dipali is late late 20s, Singaporean born and bred of South Indian parentage so speaks fluent Tamil and Malayalam (she is Malu for those who want the technicals so does not speak Hindi or Punjabi etc) 
- 5’3, 34C/D, size 10, wide hips and by far the best ass I have seen on an Indian Girl bar none. It is worth the admission money on its own!
- Medium complexion, shoulder length hair, slight tummy, lovely boobs but by no means your pert teen so a bit of gravity has set in.
- Exceptionally clean and has always met me looking utterly fuckable
-Arrived in a fitted wool style dress and flats, tasteful make-up

The Meet

This particular meet kicked of with a bottle of wine in the bar. It was not long before I said lets finish this off in the room. Up to the room and I was so fucking horny as soon as the door closed I was on her like a rash. Stripped her down bare quicker than a Lewis Hamilton pit-stop and what a magnificent sight it was. Planted her straight on the bed, prized opened her legs and dived in to eat that pussy. It was clean as I always remembered and she is very responsive. Frankly I was down there far to long! Gradually disrobed myself in between taking breath and Dipali had her mouth on my cock and delivered a peach of a BJ just how I like it. A combo of slow sensual, fast, the tip, the shaft, full eye contact then onto my balls and allows a full face fuck. Nutted in her mouth. Commented on the amount of jizz with her crazy laugh! Perfect starter I thinks!

Interlude was used for more catch up, she had many stories to tell of life back home many quite hilarious! Before long the sight of this naked Indian on the bed was to much for the little fella I was ready for round 2. On with the mac. It would be a sin not to take that in doggy as a welcome back to the UK fuck. Arched her ass up… admired the view for a minute or so which drew a comment “are you gonna fuck me or admire my backside” Could not put the dom on fast enough before I rammed it straight in that soon shut her up. That said this girl can take a pounding and none of this nonsense re size. Fucked away like a proper nutter all the time she backing up on me, adjusting angles to take it deeper before we moved on to prone bone for a deep deep hammering of that pussy! Tight and gripped me like a vice clamp collapsed on her back as I exploded in the dom!

More chit chat followed then decided to have a shower together. Lovely attention to all my parts of my body and gave my cock a good shower wank and I likewise washing the pussy and bum I do love that bum! Back in the room we dried ourselves down lay on the bed and we moved into a 69 – awesome. Rimmed her and fingered her and she was in River Thames mode in no time. On with the mac for some good old mish. There was not much left in me or my cock so this was just a slow, very slow fuck which was a fitting end to a great meet took ages for pop No 3 to arrive but when it did I shouted out “now I know there is a god”

An awesome punt as always an this meet is indicative of all my meets with her to date.

Pussy Grip Factor: 8.5/10

Positives

- The girl in the pics
- Great all round body
- Punter friendly SP, knows what we want and delivers. Great comms
- A fantastic Fuck, tight fanny, DFK and CIM
- Excellent convo between rounds (if that rocks your boat), well travelled lady. Talks a lot, laughs a lot there will be no awkward silences with this SP
-zero clock watching. Was with me for 2hrs 40 mins.

Negatives

- She is selective in what you get from her likes. Hygiene is a big factor with her.
- time keeping is not one of her strenghts has been 30 mins+ for a few of our meets

WHG

Good stuff, man. Glad to hear that she is back. I missed her on her first stint here. Did she mention how long she’s sticking around for?

sean70

At least a couple of months perhaps longer

Offline saura

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the heads-up review, OP! :hi:

My reviewed sexperience with katrina Gupta was so horribly Negative :(, it put me off Indian WGs ever since. It would seem that Indian Dipali can get me back on the Indian wagon ... hot listed.

:drinks:

Offline Belgarion

Interesting, interesting. Thanks for the review.

sean70

Thanks for the heads-up review, OP! :hi:

My reviewed sexperience with katrina Gupta was so horribly Negative :(, it put me off Indian WGs ever since. It would seem that Indian Dipali can get me back on the Indian wagon ... hot listed.

:drinks:

I saw Katrina Gupta too and reviewed so I know exactly the kind of punt you had albeit I some how manage to get the most out of what could of been a disastrous punt. Indian Dipali is a million miles away from the "Katrina Gupta" experience.

Happy Punting!

Offline BillGoldberg

Looks and sounds very promising indeed!

Thanks sean70  :hi:

Any face pics out there ?

How is she facially ?

Anyone similar you could compare her to ?

sean70

Looks and sounds very promising indeed!

Thanks sean70  :hi:

Any face pics out there ?

How is she facially ?

Anyone similar you could compare her to ?

I have not come across any face pics in the public domain nor is there anyone that immediately springs to mind to make a comparison.

Insofar as facially I rate her as attractive with a lovely smile so like a 7/10

Offline stilliremain

She is doing a £600 8 hour incall/outcall deal tonight... could be a nice early xmas present.

Offline Belgarion

She is doing a £600 8 hour incall/outcall deal tonight... could be a nice early xmas present.

Thank you for letting us know Indian Dipali

:rolleyes: