Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JennyXJenny, Putney  (Read 1661 times)

26 review(s) for JennyXJenny (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline CastrosCoconuts

Saw Jenny on an excursion to Putney at the beginning of September. After a disappointing session with Molly(see review) I was still needing satisfaction and having read a couple of Positive reviews on here regarding Jenny (Sinz in particular) took the opportunity to see her for 1hr in call £130:
External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

She's recently updated her AW pics and the new ones are better. The previous photos actually did her a disservice for when I met her and she surpassed expectations with her looks: Pretty, slim petite Polish blonde maybe 5'4" size 6/8 in her mid 20s, natural b cup, physically in good shape and supple.
The accommodation itself was a nondescript bedsit in a quiet residential side road about 5 - 10 mins walk from Putney Bridge. Felt pretty anonymous and discrete, certainly not the plushest boudoir I'd visited but was functional and served its purpose. Clean,tidy & quiet.
Jenny is definitely my physical type of girl so I didn't need any second invitation to get to grips with her once I'd showered and sorted out the paperwork. She is light and flexible so I made use of several positions during our session that would have been difficult to achieve with other, bigger girls. Jenny was happy to be led (and carried) and she delivered service well: Rimming (giving), prostate massage, cim(x2). Sex in mish was another highlight: She really got into it particularly when I paused to give some RO.
No qualms with DFK, owo, cim or rim - all good. Only issue I recall was fingers in her.
As you can tell I really enjoyed this session but if I was being picky I perhaps would prefer her to have led more and more fluent English would have been desirable when chatting between rounds . Overall though she was a thoroughly satisfactory SP, great BJ skills only surpassed in recent memory by Natalie-love. Would have loved to banged her ass but sadly A levels ain't on her list of likes and her Pussy was tight enough so I was happy to forego this.
I'm pleased to see she has recently returned to the UK as I may book myself a second meet as an early Xmas present. She puts other WGs to shame  :D

Offline Sinz

Glad you had a good time OP.

I thought she was still on holiday, did not know she was back.

She is definitely a good SP and looking forward to punt her again.

Will be a Christmas treat  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 04:53:11 am by Sinz »