Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MarleyMagnificant - Swindon  (Read 2434 times)

14 review(s) for MarleyTheMagnificent (12 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Karl_gustav1

External Link/Members Only

Controversial one this time... The infamous Marley the magnificant! I visited her and her then colleague Mercy last year. A good time was had, but the two fell out a while later. I saw Mercy independently and wanted to see Marley too in the same

Comms
Mainly through AW messaging. She isnt the quickest to respond initially, but once booked, quick, fast response and in character for the roleplay

Been there before, so knew where to go. Swindon Town Centre, near a car park.

Venue
Really nice flat, controlled entry.

Her.
Very very pretty girl. Photos are accurate, as is age. Nicely spoken too.

Services.
Everything. DFK in spades, OWO, RO etc.

The meet
She answered the door in a suitable outfit - i hadnt specified what to wear but she had dressed to suit the roleplay. After a few minutes acting during which some of the toys around the flat were pointed out, we were snogging hard against one of the walls in the hallway, tongues wrestling with each other.
She sank to her knees and deep throated me, choking as her eyes watered, lots of spit and drool. We were soon both naked on the floor, kissing more as we moved together, clothes being left in a pile as she led me cock in hand to the bedroom which she got in position on all fours facing away from me. i rimmed her for a while before flipping her onto my back for some RO.
I think she came and we were soon DFKing again as she pushed me onto my back before more OWO.
On came the mac and she climbed abroad, smoothly riding me, a lovely view.
Dirty talk started as i called her slut, whore etc so she took my hand and wrapped my fingers around her throat - "choke this little slut whore" she told me. Never done this before, so was a little cautious but her eyes lit up as i gently squeezed and put both hands around her. She ground down hard on me as i did this, she genuinely seemed to enjoy it.
We had been going for some time now but i had no idea of the time but the pressure was there and i emptied myself into her (via mac).
Tender kissing, cuddling and chatting for some time afterwards, pretty sure this exceeded the time but she didnt mind in the slightest.
Left and went into the night

Niggles.
None really, other than she wore tights! Arrgh i hate tights! However, i hadnt been specific so no harm done!

Summary
Really enjoyed myself! She is expensive, but in my experience, when i have paid more i have had a much better time. The cheaper girls seem to be more of a gamble...
Will definitely be seeing her again, hopefully with Ava next time...

Offline happy as larry

I would agree, Marley is a fantastic girl, i have seen her a few times and she always gives a first class service. Easily one of the best girls in the South West

Offline jichael mackson

Face wise is there anyone who resembles  her?

Offline Doombar

Glad you had a good time. How long did you stay and pay?

I remember seeing pics of Mercy, and well, I can only say I wasn't in the slightest tempted!