Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Matilda (Diva) - Bayswater  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Golden Hind

Diva profile: External Link/Members Only

She is also on other agencies under the name Julia (Admiral and top secret) and Capri (Hot collection). £150ph

Logistics: All done quick and easy with the agency.

Location: Flat is 5 min walk from Bayswater or Queensway station. Small room with ensuite in a nice basement flat, there are other girls working out of the same flat.

Girl: She has a great body, big natural boobs and ass, smooth tanned skin and facially looks hot. She is from Romania and I would guess is late 20’s. Compared to the agency pictures her face and complexion are accurate (bar usual touching up) but she is just a bigger girl, a size 10 rather than the 8 on her profile, though no fat or anything sagging. I found her very friendly and she speaks English fluently.

Services: Website lists DFK and OWO but these were not on offer to me, only OW and lips only kissing. Her OW did feel good so I wasn’t too bothered once she started, plenty of eye contact, takes it deep and varying technique. Sex in the usual positions which she does with enough enthusiasm, she didn’t feel very tight in mish but her on top was much better. One slight annoyance is she was rushing me a bit towards the end when there was plenty of time for me to finish.

Verdict: I got what I expected really so I can’t complain too much, a hot and friendly girl but with limited service. I definitely had a good time here but I need a bit more in a punt so overall has to be neutral.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 05:51:55 pm by Golden Hind »

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review and the warning.  You paid £150 for misreprepresented covered service, she refused to kiss you and rushed you at the end.   :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 06:06:12 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline Golden Hind

Thanks for your review and the warning.  You paid £150 for misreprepresented covered service, she refused to kiss you and rushed you at the end.   :thumbsdown:

She does kissing but just light. Service was limited as expected but her looks were enough to make me book and to keep this from being negative.