Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla x - Bristol  (Read 1295 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Licketysplit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Carla x

Happened to be in Bristol so after some searching for WGs within the city centre, decided on Carla based on my meeting with Nicky at the HNDF in Cardiff a few years ago.
I'd read the neutrals and negatives on here but decided to give her a go and hope for the best. Turns out it was a bad decision so this is my first negative review (i think).

I arranged via text the day before and confirmed an hour before (30 mins for £60) as Carla requested. Apartment is near Cabot Circus and easy to find.

My first impressions overall were 'wow' but she had a face like a slapped arse. Sorted paperwork out after removing shoes and asked (not offered) to take shower which i did. At this point, i asked if she was alright because she looked like there was something wrong at which point there was a hint of a smile which i hoped would improve her mood. I also said I'd been to the place in Cardiff which i thought may have helped but I was wrong.

I emerged from the shower to find Carla's small but beautifully formed and deeply tanned body on display in black bra and panties.

We started smooching but there was barely any kissing and certainly no FK. I started kissing her neck and after that, moved toward her ears. This was where the 'no' started. She didnt want me to do it. She removed her bra and i started fondling her breasts but as soon as i paid attention to her nipples, she objected again. I wasnt exactly tuning the radio in but i had to move on.
It was clear to me at this point that she wanted to get it over with asap so she removed her panties and started giving me OWO. I was moving back and forth slightly and then came 'no' number 3. She was barely taking the end in. Then she instructed me to get on the bed and continued with OWO. I asked for 69 and she said something like 'we can try but...' and pointed at my belly!
Anyway, we had a go and i started licking and touching her lips with my fingers when suddenly she shrieked 'ow' and said no fingers inside. They hadnt been anywhere near that. The same happened about a minute later so i gave up at that point and just wanted to shoot and go. On with the mac and asked for doggy. I prefer to stand behind but she said 'no, the bed is too low' so i pumped away behind her and unloaded quickly.

After a quick clean up, she seemed to find her customer service skills again and started chatting. I asked her if it was true about the alleged argument with nicky but she denied it.

So all in all, it wasnt great and ive had Roma punts which have been better.

As has been said previously, maybe she reacts to the right kind of punter. I don't know how she possibly couldnt have been attracted to my thinning hair and fat belly!

Offline Mcping

She’s fucking terrible...

Sorry you had a bad punt but can not understand why punters keep going back.

She’s good looking but service is shit.. I say boycott the bitch  :diablo:

vw

She’s fucking terrible...

Sorry you had a bad punt but can not understand why punters keep going back.

She’s good looking but service is shit.. I say boycott the bitch  :diablo:

that asian hunter built up massive hype about the group when in Wales and after the move, thankfully he has stopped.

My visit to the house was very meh.

thanks for the neg though op, hopefully will help punters avoid.

Offline hamchang

even with this neg, she is still someone I would love to give a facial to. Wads of cumming hitting that face. Won't bother though because she sounds the type to duck or say no to it.

Offline dubs

Such a waste.  If she would up her game she could be Bristol's best value shag.

Offline ciderhead

I don't get how she has 164 positive feedback on aw, I could believe  few are fake but 164 seems to many

SeekingtheTruth

I don't get how she has 164 positive feedback on aw, I could believe  few are fake but 164 seems to many

Shows what a waste of time AW feedback is.

Offline hamchang

If all you wanted was a 20 minute pump and dump, and you could get your rocks off walking in, wet wipe on the cock, suck, then fuck, spunk, and out the door, you would leave positive feedback too. When you start looking at GFE or anything else, it is then that she fails perhaps?