Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amyloulou - warrington  (Read 3906 times)

Offline paul26uk

Does anyone happen to have any pics saved of Amy? Quite missing my little visits to her and would like some for wanking purposes lol
Appreciate any help
External Link/Members Only

Offline hungrypunt

No review from your "vists"

I do as it happens, but what goes round comes round. You share we share.

Offline Richthescouser

No review from your "vists"

I do as it happens, but what goes round comes round. You share we share.

Saved me typing the same thing. She did put a lot of pictures, including face pics, online and sent via WhatsApp.

Offline paul26uk

Saved me typing the same thing. She did put a lot of pictures, including face pics, online and sent via WhatsApp.

There a quite a few reviews for her already that are similar to my own experiences with her, plus they where over a year ago now

Offline bigjon123

she has retired but profile still active

Offline Richthescouser

There a quite a few reviews for her already that are similar to my own experiences with her, plus they where over a year ago now

And an additional review helps people figure out if her standards are slipping, if she’s consistent with everyone etc.

Offline bigjon123

She's retired unless anyone knows different.
Subscribe to her gallery .

Offline MattLou2

Whilst her profile is still active there’s still hope of a comeback, or so I keep telling myself!

Offline Richthescouser

Whilst her profile is still active there’s still hope of a comeback, or so I keep telling myself!

If she is the highlight of your punting career, I can see why you’ve not bothered reviewing anyone.

John_dee

Had many a good time with amyloulou over the past couple of years , we had some amazing times together. Unfortunately I moved abroad for a short spell and we whatsapped occasionally then when I come back she’s disappeared, I have tried to message her once or twice not concerning services just general chit chat because I think she’s a genuinely nice girl. Not too sure what happened or where she went? Is she still in Warrington?

Online shaft10

Does anyone happen to have any pics saved of Amy? Quite missing my little visits to her and would like some for wanking purposes lol
Appreciate any help
External Link/Members Only

Asking other members of the forum to aid you in your fantasy wank  :thumbsdown:

John_dee

She’s having a baby

Really???  Don’t know what to say to that?? Weren’t sure she had a fella?  She’s a really nice girl so wish her all the best

John_dee

Does anyone still speak to her?

Offline bigjon123

i last spoke to her in mid september but nothing since
sad times :angry:

Offline bigjon123

i have pics and a couple of vids off adultwork plus a few extra ones. :cool:

Offline paul26uk

Pm me John, can you share? Cheers

Offline Richthescouser

Pm me John, can you share? Cheers

Do you have PM, never mind John? :-)

Al Reet

Is it just me who finds all this a bit weird??

Offline Richthescouser

Nope

I’ve got all the pics she put online plus her videos, but it’s part of a huge collection of all the girls I’ve met. The obsession about this girl does seem very worrying - she wasn’t that attractive, her services were very limited, it’s scary how easily EAS can take someone.

John_dee

Does anybody know if she’s planning on returning atall?

Offline paul26uk

I’ve got all the pics she put online plus her videos, but it’s part of a huge collection of all the girls I’ve met. The obsession about this girl does seem very worrying - she wasn’t that attractive, her services were very limited, it’s scary how easily EAS can take someone.

Harsh to say she wasn't that attractive come on....

Offline Richthescouser

Harsh to say she wasn't that attractive come on....

She really wasn’t. She was OK, but there are so much nicer looking girls out there. But then again, I’m not obsessed with her.......

Offline threechilliman

Offline Richthescouser

Me as well.

I can’t see how anyone gets EAS with this girl. She was alright at best, not great VFM, not stunning to look at or speak to. Very weird.

Offline bigjon123

i really liked Amy and she did exactly as she said on her profile.
A really nice person as well.
Lets hope she returns one day.

Offline chrishornx

i have pics and a couple of vids off adultwork plus a few extra ones. :cool:

another with no reviews

Offline OakTree

shes had her baby  :P

Oh great. I don’t suppose you know if it’s a boy or girl or even a name. That’s just the sort of thing we need to know on a punting forum.  :sarcastic:

This thread is fucking weird.

Offline Richthescouser

Oh great. I don’t suppose you know if it’s a boy or girl or even a name. That’s just the sort of thing we need to know on a punting forum.  :sarcastic:

This thread is fucking weird.

It’s depressing how bad some of the fruit loops here are getting!