Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxJessica1974xxx - Colchester  (Read 1318 times)

4 review(s) for xxxJessica1974xxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Firey redhead

A meet from the summer.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Positive
Found her on AW and had considered a meet. Found myself available at short notice and rang on the off chance as some else I wanted to meet was busy. She answered and was available when I wanted. Booking took there and then. I was running late on the day as traffic was heavy. Messaged her and she was fine about it. When I arrived I had to park in the car park of a large DIY store. Rung Jessica and was guided to her flat.

Location - Positive
A flat in the student part of Colchester, very close to a major DIY store. Was easy to find as Jessica guides you in on the phone. Was buzzed in and didn't feel at any point that I was being watched or at risk. The flat was cosy and the room used had mirrored wardrobes that added to the fun. It was a warm day but she had a fan on which helped.

Appearance -Neutral
Her profile suggest she is aged 41 but I would say she is older. Plenty of wrinkles that suggest her skin has seen a lot of sun or more likely sun beds! Otherwise a nice face with a pleasant smile.Big set of boobs but gravity has played its part and they drop a lot. Some tummy but not massive. Very attractive underwear set.

Personality - Positive
Very Essex in terms of chatty and loud! Friendly though out and chatty to talk to.

Meeting - Positive
The idea of the meet was for her to be in charge and demand what she wanted. Didn't quite turn out like that and was more best than I expected. I had briefly mentioned I like a bit of nipple play and she ended up spending half of our met playing with these. Which was strange as the focus was meant to be her. When I was made to do RO it was good and she seemed to really enjoy it and came very enthusiastically! She then demanded that we shag and I should be on top. It took longer than usual to get going as there had been little prep on my side and her appearance wasn't getting me going. However I did get there and that was it-hour up!

Conclusion
Just felt frustrated that for an hour booking she spent most of the time playing with my nipples. Was therefore an expensive meet for 30 mins nipple play followed by making her cum before sex! Haven't been back!

Offline Bogof60

Once again thanks for the review.
Been buzzing around my HL for a while but 130 per hour is a lot for an older woman
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac