Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily White-Edinburgh  (Read 10694 times)

Offline rpg

Does anyone have any info on this girl? I've recently e-mailed her and it's been read but not deleted. Her profile has been pulled by AW

External Link/Members Only

If I remember correctly she had decent feedback and there didn't seem to be any obvious warning signs. Is she one to avoid should the profile come back?

Offline Cal

Seen her once at one of those shared flats near fountain bridge, she wasnt bad really. quite a few tattoos you might or might not like.  And she does have a wee belly - kid? -  she does a good job of hiding in pics. This doesnt bother me in the slightest but the meet just didn't click for me. the noises from the rest of the flat were really off putting.  Sorry that this isnt exactly the most helpful info   :crazy:

Offline rpg

No it's good info, just what this site is about. I was attracted to her because everything I look for was offered in her services. The wee belly and tattoos wouldn't bother me but the noise from the flat certainly would. I'll bear that in mind if she reappears.

Offline willie loman

What kind of noise, im partial to listening to people shagging, one of the fun aspects of visiting saunas.

Offline Cal

It was just folks walking about and talking,one girl was shouting at another. Just awkward when you wonder just who could walk through that bedroom door.  :thumbsdown:   - - Tbh it seemed like lily wasn't happy about it either.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Hi there, just to let you know, I left the industry due to personal reasons.

X

Offline well_ung

have been with lily white,

had an incall at my place.

few tattoo's and on her fingers.

good service owo and swallow  :dance:

Offline loser

She returned briefly a week or two ago. A profile was up on adultwork saying she was doing outcalls only and saying something about promising not to disappear again. The next day the profile was gone. A pity as I met her last December and she gave a really excellent service, a very pleasant girl too. I don't understand about the belly comment, the girl I saw was very slim.

Offline Ally McFeel

What does her face look like? Is she attractive? Looks like she has a cracking body!

Whore_Monger

What does her face look like? Is she attractive? Looks like she has a cracking body!

Aye it's lovely, I'm about to review wait out

Kaffeine Monsta

She's back and quite lovely.

NIC7373

Seems like she is back now on Adultwork.

Did she leave because she was pregnant?  Is that why one post above talks about a "tummy"?

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Seems like she is back now on Adultwork.

Did she leave because she was pregnant?  Is that why one post above talks about a "tummy"?

Hi NIC, I have been back for almost 2 months and I have been reviewed on here sometime since then.

To clear it up, I was not pregnant, however the small patch of stretchmarks on my abdomen may indicate that-

A. I used to be fat and lost weight.
B. I once may have been pregnant.

I'll leave it up to other's to decide which one :)

JustaRandomGuy

I saw her for a much longer booking a couple of weeks ago. We had a great Saturday night and she was even gracious enough to return half the fee because she needed to leave before we got to the 'main event'.
HOWEVER, she then agreed to a further booking (her own idea, at her own insistence) which she then subsequently blanked me on without the grace of a response. Which would have been all that was required.
These are the simple facts of the matter, I am just reporting them and will leave others to draw whatever conclusions they may.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I saw her for a much longer booking a couple of weeks ago. We had a great Saturday night and she was even gracious enough to return half the fee because she needed to leave before we got to the 'main event'.
HOWEVER, she then agreed to a further booking (her own idea, at her own insistence) which she then subsequently blanked me on without the grace of a response. Which would have been all that was required.
These are the simple facts of the matter, I am just reporting them and will leave others to draw whatever conclusions they may.

I will respond to this too. On my phone so dodgy typing warning.

Firstly, the booking went well as you say. The point when I felt I had to leave ia because I felt slightly uncomfortable towards the end.
The day after I did say I was happy to meet again, but after a bit of thought,  I decided against this purely because I didn't think I wqa right for you.
Here's where I am guilty. I didn't want to disappoint you, so I cut off contact.  I'm sorry for doing that but I really didn't know what to say?  I hate letting people down so perhaps the word 'no' has to be something I learn rather than ignoring things.

Tjkooker

A simple " you're  an ugly cunt that makes my skin crawl so I don't want to see you" would have been better than ripping the guy off then ignoring/blocking his messages. Still an honest prossie is a rarity so should not be surprised.

JustaRandomGuy

I will respond to this too. On my phone so dodgy typing warning.

Firstly, the booking went well as you say. The point when I felt I had to leave ia because I felt slightly uncomfortable towards the end.
The day after I did say I was happy to meet again, but after a bit of thought,  I decided against this purely because I didn't think I wqa right for you.
Here's where I am guilty. I didn't want to disappoint you, so I cut off contact.  I'm sorry for doing that but I really didn't know what to say?  I hate letting people down so perhaps the word 'no' has to be something I learn rather than ignoring things.
That is fair enough and a simple no would certainly have sufficed. The matter is closed as far as I am concerned although it would be nice to know exactly why you went from really keen to not interested in the space of a Monday. However, that's not a fit topic for the open forum.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
There was absolutely NO ripping off. As stated I refunded money.

Tjkooker

Let's see. I may have picked the complainer up wrong. You spent the evening in his company. If that was dinner/drinks etc no doubt he paid. You got back to his place/hotel then you gave him half his fee back and he received zero sexual services despite having paid for it. Let's be honest (hard for a prossie) we pay to have and enjoy sex not pay for your intellect and wit. If you did not intend on giving the punter any sexual services you should have refunded the whole fee!

NIC7373

Let's see. I may have picked the complainer up wrong. You spent the evening in his company. If that was dinner/drinks etc no doubt he paid. You got back to his place/hotel then you gave him half his fee back and he received zero sexual services despite having paid for it. Let's be honest (hard for a prossie) we pay to have and enjoy sex not pay for your intellect and wit. If you did not intend on giving the punter any sexual services you should have refunded the whole fee!

I agree, and if you didn't find him attractive etc etc you should have ended the evening much earlier to give the poor chap an opportunity to find someone else rather than spend the evening and come back to hotel for you to "not feel comfortable" and leave him dangling.

If that was me, I would have been PISSED! :dash:

I would class that as being ripped off.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Who said he hasn't received ANY sexual services? 

Tjkooker

Apparently you left before the "main event" that suggests you took his money and fucked off before he fucked you.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
Apparently you left before the "main event" that suggests you took his money and fucked off before he fucked you.
I

I don't mean to be rude, but without knowing this clients exact requirements for the booking then I suppose you can't really comment.
He said his issue was with my non reply. Not service received, so what is your issue?

Tjkooker

Your obvious lies and poor service. If you post on an open forum I have every right to comment.

Any more simple questions you need an answer for?

Offline tazman1002001

Justrandomguy clearly has some explaining to do ....there is no use us guessing what happened and from the comments from both the girl and guy it seems to be more than they have shared....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline kink

There does seem to be more undisclosed info from both sides and maybe they should sort out the issue between themselves rather than having to detail incomplete snipets on this forum leading to multiple conclusions being made by others.
Justrandomguy clearly has some explaining to do ....there is no use us guessing what happened and from the comments from both the girl and guy it seems to be more than they have shared....

I have met Lilly recently and the experience was exceptional.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
There does seem to be more undisclosed info from both sides and maybe they should sort out the issue between themselves rather than having to detail incomplete snipets on this forum leading to multiple conclusions being made by others.

Thank you, me and the client in question are discussing just now. Case closed hopefully. x

JustaRandomGuy

I posted 4 factual sentences to say that in my experience I found Lily to be a little unreliable and prone to overreaction. You will notice she at no time contradicted anything I said? If I felt the punt had been shit or I felt I was ripped off then I would have posted a detailed negative review. I stuck to facts relevant to the discussion at hand.
That is what this site is for, factual information. That is what I provided. You said you had a different experience and that provides the balance that allows others to make up their own minds.
The matter is closed as far as I am concerned as well but I stand by my comments and still feel they are useful for other people who may be thinking of booking her.

Offline Blowmehappy

Has anyone seen Lily recently, I mean since JustaRandomguy's booking? Says she is leaving Edinburgh soon and am tempted to book her if her current form is ok. Don't know if she's quitting or just relocating.

Offline Blowmehappy

I guess no news is good news. I thought she was very good when I saw her a while ago. Will report back.