Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_little_jasmine, Golders Green  (Read 4039 times)

3 review(s) for Sexy_little_jasmine (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline CrazyforCIM

Comms: with her  as her english has improved.

Punctuality: When I was next to the post code I call her and she gave me the house number. I found the building straight away, I took the lift and reached the flat. Was let in by Jasmine in person.

Cost: £60/30mins plus 10 for CIM. Good  VFM for the service  and  the girl. Good looking petite blonde girl  with very nice body and ass

The girl: Facially I would say she is  attractive, has nice eyes and nice smile .  I would rate her 7/10. Body wise she is fit, nice legs, small tits, great bum and very nice hairy  pussy.

Services: OWO, sex, lips kissing,69,CIM.

Personality: friendly, smiles, she  is very  relaxed and  doesn't really talk that much.

The meet: Owo was  good and lasted  until I didn't stop her . Then we move to sex,  mish, cowgirl and doggy. Sex with her is ok, enjoyable, she does whatever you ask to her. I started to kiss her during sex and she was ok with it, she was always smiling and no sign of any kind of attitude. I would say the best position with her is mish, even doggy is nice considering that she has very nice big ass compared to her frame.  At the end I wanted CIM and  I have to say that she sucked me till I was completely dry.

I really like her, she has something that make me feel very excited.
I've been with her once and I gave her a neutral, this time she deserves a positive because during  the session she was much more engaged than the last time, was almost a GF experience. Anyway I can recommend her if you want a very good looking blonde girl with nice body and big round ass. Probably she is YMMV and I've been lucky or probably she is submissive and you have to try to push her.
Anyway I will go back soon when she comes back from holiday.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:56:39 pm by CrazyforCIM »

mrhappypants

C4C, Thanks for the update.  Hotlisted.  We have similar territory and taste.  I would be very interested to hear of your top three punts in 2017 here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172144.0 Please include links and some explanation.

Thanks

Offline WKD123

I was with you right up to the ...... hairy pussy.   Are we talking really hairy, or trimmed?  I'm with Mr HP - she looks just my type and is a reasonable trip but worth it for £80 and a body and service like that... so please, do let me know how much fuzz we're talking!

Offline ss100

I'd say the same for £80 for the hour bargain. I'd just hope she allows more than one pop

Offline naz

Had seen her profile but never  HListed due to the lack of reviews. Very cute blond. Added to HL. Thanks OP.

Offline CrazyforCIM

C4C, Thanks for the update.  Hotlisted.  We have similar territory and taste.  I would be very interested to hear of your top three punts in 2017 here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=172144.0 Please include links and some explanation.

Thanks

Ok, I'll try to make a list with some explanation, but I have to say that usually my best punts have been with girls that didn't have any review at all. Most of this girls have gone and I didn't review some of them because they have been in London for just one or two weeks. Anyway I'll do it soon.

Online tantraman

Had seen her profile but never  HListed due to the lack of reviews. Very cute blond. Added to HL. Thanks OP.

Sexy_little_jasmine was formerly Sexy Little Jasmine, and I provide the links for indexing ...

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

... and linking to four earlier reviews (1P, 3N, 0N).

I myself have seen Sexy_little_jasmine very recently. I tend to review a month later, letting a sexperience digest ... but I can say that I very much doubt I'll rate her above Neutral.

:hi:

YidArmy

She's been around for years, working with Brigit back in her Manor House days. Cute as a button in her pictures but sadly not so sexy Jasmine in reality, hence her lack of reviews and feedback.

Offline Eggbert

Anyone have an idea how tall she is?

Offline The_Don

A W/G to avoid, IMO.

I've met her several times, never punted.

More info can be found here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148438.msg1626934#msg1626934
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 04:35:19 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Stortford

Anyone have an idea how tall she is?
yes mate 5ft 2 or 3 never punted her she let me in when she worked near enfield lock nice pair of tits on a small frame.

soadkalu

I have seen her a year ago. Her pussy smells

Offline CrazyforCIM

I think she was very clean when I saw her.

Offline JamesRockford

Oh, so thanks for not writing a review and taking a year to warn us.

You sound like a troll. YOU smell.