Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber welsh diamond - Swansea  (Read 2527 times)

6 review(s) for AmberWelsh-Diamond (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline poly

External Link/Members Only

Booked meeting for this morning (on tuesday), asked my phone number and she should've called me with the address, which didn't happen, neither replying my message on UKE.

SeekingtheTruth

Did she not give you her number?

vw

External Link/Members Only

Booked meeting for this morning (on tuesday), asked my phone number and she should've called me with the address, which didn't happen, neither replying my message on UKE.
sorry to hear she let you down, not good, just noticed her number is not on profile so you couldn't even chase her.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 02:06:40 pm by vw »

SeekingtheTruth

Poor show on her part. Hope she gets back to you with a good reason. Not that it will help.

Offline poly

Poor show on her part. Hope she gets back to you with a good reason. Not that it will help.
She posted 3 times in different topics on uke this afternoon, so I don't think so.

SeekingtheTruth

She posted 3 times in different topics on uke this afternoon, so I don't think so.

Have you sent her a message on there for an explanation?

Although my personal rule is if they no show without an explanation they don't get a second chance.

Offline Steelworker

Although my personal rule is if they no show without an explanation they don't get a second chance.
[/quote]

+1

SeekingtheTruth

sorry to hear she let you down, not good, just noticed her number is not on profile so you couldn't even chase her.

She appears to have put her profile on lockdown and deleted all media. Bit of an extreme measure rather than just contact him and apologise.

Offline Teddypugh

I had the same issue last week, date and time agreed on UKE , gave her my number but received no call (didn't get hers).

Sent a message the following day for an explanation and she claimed that she tried to phone but couldn't get through.

Pretty weak excuse these days, I won't be bothering again

np500

It’s a shame to read this, one of my pet hate’s, and don’t usually ever see the girl again, but then it’s only happened once to me ! She’s in Cardiff tomorrow ( Friday ) with dita, hope it happens this time,

np500

Correction, the duos with dita are off, dita just doing solos now, so either amber has pulled out again or lack of bookings ? Who knows ?

STAR-LORD

Lack of bookings dude unfortunately.

Offline HughJardon

Probably attributed to lack of Adultwork account, but I would not risk a trip to Swansea without a confirmed booking with anyone,  too far too cold and I'm too lazy

STAR-LORD

Probably attributed to lack of Adultwork account, but I would not risk a trip to Swansea without a confirmed booking with anyone,  too far too cold and I'm too lazy

It would be an advantage and a benefit if she did get an Adultwork profile sometime. I'd still be happy to meet her though under the best time and circumstances.

Tbh considering the weather and low temperatures at the moment, I'd prefer to hibernate and not do bugger all. Work, smoke, eat, drink, punt etc.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 12:14:40 am by STAR-LORD »

np500

Well if it’s lack of bookings, that’s down to poping up at short notice, I’d have booked , as I did on her cardiff tour, if it’s fair warning , then I can book, Xmas 4 weeks away and I got a duo and another booking 4 days after the duo, that’s me done and dusted till January .

STAR-LORD

Well if it’s lack of bookings, that’s down to poping up at short notice, I’d have booked , as I did on her cardiff tour, if it’s fair warning , then I can book, Xmas 4 weeks away and I got a duo and another booking 4 days after the duo, that’s me done and dusted till January .

We both booked for the July tour (I think July), as did others. But I'm sure it'll happen sometime. Fret not poppet.   ;)  :drinks:

SeekingtheTruth

Bullshit excuse, a 1 hour booking will cover her room costs as the cost will be split and some of her food bill for the day. Another booking and she's making money. Even if she only gets 1 booking it would be worth her taking a small potential loss and get some reviews for the long term benefits.

As it is I will prob never bother visiting her now as she has flaked too many times. This one was even a Swansea incall so no excuse really.

Offline SO595

What's the source of that information?  Can't see it mentioned on UKE.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

STAR-LORD

What's the source of that information?  Can't see it mentioned on UKE.

I enquired by PM, as I might have been able to finish work earlier this afternoon to nip to the Diff.

Offline SO595

I enquired by PM, as I might have been able to finish work earlier this afternoon to nip to the Diff.

Thanks, so she's also being selective about which PMs she answers.  I was on the fence with the lack of OWO, but she's off my list now.  Don't have time to waste being mucked about.

Thanks OP for reviewing.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline poly

I got the following message at 5pm:
 "Don't mean to be rude but why start a thread on me on ukp after I text you yesterday saying I had work"
1, I did not get any text
2, Clearly asked her to not contact me before 9 am as I'm not single. (imagine that I'm stupid and use my main number for punting)
3, Asked her address at 10 am, didn't get any reply like " i texted you yesterday or sorry I have to cancel," meanwhile she was active on the site before the review.