Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki7871 - Aldgate  (Read 1371 times)

11 review(s) for Nikki Nice Titties  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a number of bad punts recently but this one was great fun. I noticed Nikki was in London on tour so I called and booked her. Thanks to other reviewers in the north. I met her at a hotel near Aldgate, easy to find and get to the lifts and room without hassle.

She is petite, tanned, and wearing sexy underwear. Facially cute but not stunning but her body is incredible. Other reviewers said that her AW profile pictures do not do her justice and I took that with a pinch of salt but I see what they mean now. She is really hot, I don't know why she would have such bad profile pictures!

I paid £50 for 15 minutes and I had DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, protected sex. And all these services were delivered in a fun and filthy way, she got into it and certinaly enjoys what she does. She likes the dirty talk while fucking too  :thumbsup:

She says she is in London for a few more days. I would like to see her again for a longer appointment if she visits again

Hidden Image/Members Only