Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JasminePetite - Liverpool  (Read 1792 times)

18 review(s) for Luna__Rose (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Donbe

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins

She only did outcalls until recently, soon as she offered an incall I booked.

Venue Hotel off Dale Street, lift by the door so no problems.

Comms Comms are great, really clear and precise and timely.

The Girl Jasmine is an alternative girl so some piercings, tattoos and edginess to her. She's really bright and friendly and is a pretty girl with a good body.

Service Another who seems to enjoy her job, lots of OWO and eye contact. FS the eye contact continues. Little bit kinky with the nails down your back and a soft lip bite here and there.

Will be booking again but for longer next time.  ;)

Offline Blue1878

Jeez somebody has been a busy chap you had a lottery win some cracking girls there which one would you put in first place?

Offline Donbe

Jasmine or Little Riley I'd say! haha wish I won the lottery!

Offline Blue1878

Sounds promising and is defo a profile that has caught my eye was the £60 a special offer as profile states £80 for 30 mins

Offline Drayki

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for 30 mins

She only did outcalls until recently, soon as she offered an incall I booked.

Venue Hotel off Dale Street, lift by the door so no problems.

Shes a bit picky in what she does,  :dash: would of had a bash but just read her profile and its put me right off :timeout:

Comms Comms are great, really clear and precise and timely.

The Girl Jasmine is an alternative girl so some piercings, tattoos and edginess to her. She's really bright and friendly and is a pretty girl with a good body.

Service Another who seems to enjoy her job, lots of OWO and eye contact. FS the eye contact continues. Little bit kinky with the nails down your back and a soft lip bite here and there.

Will be booking again but for longer next time.  ;)

Offline Drayki

made a right mess of that reply! would of had a bash but shes to picky, cant touch me here, cant touch me there :dash:

Offline Donbe

Sounds promising and is defo a profile that has caught my eye was the £60 a special offer as profile states £80 for 30 mins

£60 when she's doing incalls!