Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ladies of Class AWank group aka "The Tiffany Pimp Group"  (Read 4765 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Well it looks like this bunch of switcheroo scum bags have finally showed themselves for what they are.

Ladies of Class

External Link/Members Only

Slut Raunchy Rheona

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Yumi of Japan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Super Sexy Shimi

Ravishing Rheon

Gentleman Paul

This barebacking scum bag also offers MMF duos with members of the group.

Alexis Parker

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline Neptune

Offline FLYING BLUE

I wouldn't touch any of these fuckers with a 10 foot pole :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the heads up Mr Fish ;)

Offline thekingreturns

TTBOMK Shimi External Link/Members Only was previously Anal India Breeze External Link/Members Only

I'm saying that's a bloke!! Uses the words "mouth pussy" and also can cum in her Ass!

Offline Tricks

So the Tiffany pimp group have a new pimp called Paul :sarcastic:

I hope he's a better photographer than the other cunt :D

Offline Tricks

Ravishing-Reon formally Rhiva for Fun IS potentially a barebacker if you read Toads review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157944.0

Offline mrfishyfoo

So the Tiffany pimp group have a new pimp called Paul :sarcastic:

I hope he's a better photographer than the other cunt :D

I think it's the same bloke.

Offline Tricks

I think it's the same bloke.

Are you sure?

the new profile pics don't have the External Link/Members Only water mark on them!

Offline mrfishyfoo

the new profile pics don't have the External Link/Members Only water mark on them!

He's not being doing that for a while.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here's another member of this group.

Sky for Fun

Interestingly she's not showing as part of the main AWank group so may have been chucked out.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 03:23:42 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline pdq

to be honest guys i may not like the idea of a pimped group but i have to state my own experience of this group was spot on

i saw the south african Tiffnay and she was spot on for £100 for an hour with anal ( true price went up but even so spot on punt).

It really pissed me off that times would move and a 2 hour booking cancelled without explaining why 

i dont think you have ever gonna get a over time punt cause of the way groups managed, but looking at the fb both on aw and ukp cant fault the girls. ( well maybe one )

so why havent i gone back well found as good if not better girls for better value ( eg lola anal in sheffield)

pdq 

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 10:14:13 pm by pdq »

Offline mrfishyfoo

to be honest guys i may not like the idea of a pimped group but i have to state my own experience of this group was spot on

It really pissed me off that times would move and a 2 hour booking cancelled without explaining why 

Your post is contradictory MrP.  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline pdq

lol obvioulsy i wasnt thinking

The girl was spot on - the group not so much

Offline DM69er

I saw a Geordie girl called Scarlett last Christmas I think she was one of theirs.

Offline mrfishyfoo

I saw a Geordie girl called Scarlett last Christmas I think she was one of theirs.

That will have been this lass.

Here's a picture off her old profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 04, 2017, 10:19:35 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline DM69er

That will have been this lass.

Here's a picture off her old profile.

That was her. Quite tall. Nice girl. Everything seemed okay

Offline mrfishyfoo

Here's another one that's been re-invented.

Sexi Lexie

Quite a few of the pictures belonged to Exciting Elle

who did really well to get 1 grey and 1 red before she vanished.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I doubt very much that the lass in the pictures will open the door.

Offline Tricks

Here's another one that's been re-invented.

Sexi Lexie

Quite a few of the pictures belonged to Exciting Elle

who did really well to get 1 grey and 1 red before she vanished.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I doubt very much that the lass in the pictures will open the door.

I think it probably will be the girl in pictures, but from reading the Exiting Ellie reviews :scare: She will no doubt be a waste of space!! Fucking disgaceful :thumbsdown:

Offline dubs

Yet another "18" year old.  Its funny how all the younger girls in the group are always 18.

Just look at those tits though

Boss70

Was booked with ravishing reon and aexi lxi as above for tomorrow. They are not part of a group but now worried. Any advice or has anyone seen them recently?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Was booked with ravishing reon and aexi lxi as above for tomorrow. They are not part of a group but now worried. Any advice or has anyone seen them recently?

Hello Reon.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Boss70

Hello Reon.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

What do you mean? Was doing some research and found this thread.

Offline mrfishyfoo

What do you mean? Was doing some research and found this thread.

So how come you stated "They are not part of a group but now worried" if you are just doing research. The only way you can know that is if you are one of them REON or you are a WHITE KNIGHT mouth piece.

I smell bullshit.  :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Looks like the pimp has updated his AWank profile and is now specifically asking that his punters DO NOT leave him feedback.

Offline Neptune

Looks like the pimp has updated his AWank profile and is now specifically asking that his punters DO NOT leave him feedback.

Yuk. BAREBACKS men and women. This man is dangerous

Boss70

So how come you stated "They are not part of a group but now worried" if you are just doing research. The only way you can know that is if you are one of them REON or you are a WHITE KNIGHT mouth piece.

I smell bullshit.  :dash: :dash:

Lovely welcome thanks. You can see they are not part of any AW group, not difficult. Of course they may be part of a group but not indicate it on AW. I did see them anyway today.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Lovely welcome thanks.........I did see them anyway today.

You did choose a controversial group of lasses to go play with.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Look forwards to reading all about it.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

they turned up on UKe late last night, though you would be interested fishy

Offline mrfishyfoo

they turned up on UKe late last night, though you would be interested fishy

A pathetic IMHO attempt by Elle to draw attention away from the fact that she and her "mates" worked with and for a barebacking scumbag.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline mrfishyfoo

Another one added to this group

Cumslut Carolyn currently of Liverpool

Offline LeedsGeezer

Hi all,

only just joined UKP, and noticed this post. I met with a couple of the girls back in Jan 17, Rhiva of Leeds FAF scouse bird with an amazing arse. And met her and a heavily tatoo'd Geordie lass a couple of weeks after for a FFM.

Didn't have any issues with time or pimps, but from the sounds of it I was lucky. Only found about all this tiffany stuff when i noticed that both profiles had been taken down on AW, and new profiles popping up with similar names and similar photo styles.

Don't know if the Scouse bird is still working somewhere, but I would definitely give that arse a good pump again  :D

Offline anonyorks

Hmm just messaged Reon before checking on here. I will let you know how it pans out

Offline mrfishyfoo

The barebacking pimp has left the group.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Tricks

Hmm just messaged Reon before checking on here. I will let you know how it pans out

I'm sure you will :hi:

Offline anonyorks

Outcalls only now apparently

Offline Tricks

Outcalls only now apparently

Booking hotels can be very complicated these days, perhaps she should enroll the services of a travel agent.....Or a Pimp :lol: