Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chardonnay Birmingham - Loves role play  (Read 2911 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline simon07

It is a trek for me to get to Birmingham, though as decent gals have dried up, there is always External Link/Members Only

I have seen her 4 times in the last 4 years and asked for various outfits. I had an hour recently and she remembered me with a long DFK lasting 5 minutes. I made her laugh as I said I had just come to read her meter. I think she has been doing this job for 5 years and I was surprised she has not retired. She says she still enjoys it. With me it was great. She looks better as a blonde with a great toned size 8 figure, breasts are enhanced to medium size and she has a great pussy. I just took my time, had coffee with her and we had sex in various positions with a great orgasm for me. We had a shower together and more great kissing before I left as time was up.

Good punt for me. I think she is busy for December and available of bonk holidays  ;)

Offline Chooser

I'm probably just old fashioned but no way could I take a girl seriously when she is called Chardonnay!!!! Now then, Cabernet Sauvignon may be another story??!!  :dash:

Offline slimdude1

Good review.

I saw her about 6 weeks or so ago, she's insanely beautiful and her pictures literally don't do her justice. Was expecting the heavy photoshop on her site to mean she is not good looking in flesh, fortunately I was wrong.

Amazing figure, although I'm interested to see her role play. What do you role play as?

When I saw her, she seems a very submissive kinda gal, and I thought that was the ONLY downside as I wanted someone who'd take a bit more control.

Might see her again for a nuru massage..