Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__Brazil - Croydon (DFK, OWO, CIM)  (Read 1697 times)

sean70

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Punting Summary

Rating 7/10

Mia has been reviewed on here a few times. I concur with most of the reviews in that she delivers a good solid punt, clean, nice disposition and in very good shape for her age (surgical enhancements feel quite real). A' Levels and CIM on offer too!... and is quite a kinky so n so!

Return? Yes

For those who want the detail

Intro

Hot on the heels of her last review from @NickA I thought I would grab a bite. Fancied unloading some jizz in a willing mouth, a massage and subject to how the meet went some A' Levels.

Comms

Made the call. I was already aware via this forum that calls are handled by the maid as her English is limited. Agreed a time, clarified services and rates for extras and post code was swiftly texted over. Now here is a word of warning as you will read later. Maid didn't bother to ask me how long my booking was for which on another day would have been a deal breaker.

New built apartment complex approx. 10 mins walk from East Croydon station. Plenty of P&D on side streets so no issues with parking . Punting room decent size, clean as was the bathroom. So I arrived at the location and called. Maid answered and said give me 10 minutes. Thought here we go. 10 minutes passed I pop a text no reply so I walk back to my car. Maid then text back apologising saying another 10 minutes so I chill in the car listening to TS. I was just about to send a final text to say I am leaving when the flat number popped up. 30 minutes after my agreed booking time. With the maid not bothering to ask punters how long their booking is I can imagine time management issues must be quite common. I wasn't in a rush so on this occasion it was no big deal on another day....

Price

Paid £100 for 1 hour. Extras CIM £20, A'Level £40

The Girl

- Greeted me in a figure hugging black dress and heels, despite the wait made the effort.
- Girl in the pics so no surprises. 5'3, size 10, wide hips, big booty and jugs
- Her age has been much debated on here. To me she is late 30s/early 40s but has looked after herself
- Fake tits and bum but well done, very curvy
- Smelt good. 100% fuckable

The Meet

Mia greeted me with the door looking happy and bubbly and led me to the punting room. As soon as I was inside said sorry for the wait and went straight into DFK whilst I massaged that "fantastic booty" this went on for a couple of minutes. Deep, soft, sensual kisses. What a start!

After we broke she asked how long I wanted to stay. I indicated 1 hour and handed over the papers. She then disappeared to stash the cash and returned promptly. I cannot recall when I last requested a punt start with a massage but that is what I was in the mood for today so I said to Mia can we kick off with that. Some further DFK continued whilst we jointly stripped each other and now in our birthday suits.

Mia had her massage essentials already prepared on the side table so heated oil bubbling away in a unit. She delivered a decent massage paying attention to my entire body from toes to neck and everything in between the warm oil and erotic touches and attention to my now throbbing cock and butt soon made me forget my half hour wait. Some body to body with those huge jugs got me fired up! Asked me to turn over and had her mouth over my cock before I could blink. Decent OWO without being awesome made a couple of attempts at DT. Technique more up/down than the variation I like . She appeared to like licking my balls more than my cock so I just went with the flow. Stuck her finger in my butt a few times and seams to get off on this!

From time to time she would slide up my body for some DFK she is really into this. Also pointed to my butt and asked me if I fancied a strap-on fuck and pulled out a 7" so clearly a kinky girl... politely declined but for punters who fancy a bit of this she is your girl. :rolleyes:

I am now ready to fuck. Didn't bother with RO on this occasion. Mia reaches for the mac from her sex draw (which is jammed pack with all sorts of toys and other bits) and rolls this onto my cock, lubes herself up and gently mounts me indicating size means we must go slow at the beginning. Once fully inside took it all like a champ and fucked me good and proper and I mean a proper fuck her pocket size and wide hips and rhythm meant she was able swivel and adjust angles with ease as we build up to a crescendo as I fucked back like a demon possessed she seamed to like a good hard fuck judging by her comments... went into Portuguese a few times :rolleyes: I felt I was close to popping so ask if I could wiz of the mac for some OWO/CIM no complaints form Mia.

With me still on the bed Mia went to work on my cock and wanked me off slowly into her mouth and I dully popped. Carried on sucking until every last bit of jizz was out  :). Then disappeared into the bathroom.

On return she offered me a shower which I duly accepted. She then went off to shower whilst I was getting dress and despite her limited English we manage to have a nice chit-chat to conclude things. Looked at my watch and my hour was up. I went for my wallet to pay for the CIM extra she said "no no no it is okay - waving her finger"  :D :P so there are some uns out there!

Pussy Grip factor 7/10

Positives

- The girl in the pics
- Despite surgical assistance good all round body that feels real
- Excellent customer friendly punting attitude,
- Awesome DFK good fuck
- Clean, safe, discrete apartment

Negatives

- Profile age is incorrect. Not 26 but late 30s/early 40s but in great shape
- Kept me waiting for 30 minutes

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Good review OP,

Is there a cum limit, and is her ass better in person than in the pics?

sean70

Good review OP,

Is there a cum limit, and is her ass better in person than in the pics?

I would say ass pics are about right as what to expect accentuated due to her height. Based on my experience she is a prop kinky fuck bunny so I would be very surprised if she had any nonsense like cum twice policy! I intend to go back for some anal  :D

Offline DonDickDraper

I hope she comes back to Maidenhead as I really don't want to travel all the way to Croydon to see her again.

Offline NickA

Glad you enjoyed Mia. I've been back since I wrote my review and she was even better the 2nd time. We both knew what buttons to push. She takes penis like a champ, that's for sure.