Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OMG! SO HOT! SEX!  (Read 9177 times)

Michael-Corleone

To start with that is actually her profile name.

What a mind blowing experience. A bit expensive but for a one off well worth it. A complete one off of a lady who genuinely gets off on what she does.

An amazing deep throat experience and an extremely sloppy blow job. When I was ready to cum I told her and she took me all the way in and swallowed the lot. For a moment I was in heaven.

Very chatty. Fairly well "rules" orientated but very much an experience everyone should enjoy.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online WelshMichael

Sounds good - those profile pics look familiar do you know if she has used another alias on adultwork?

Offline ampersand

I have seen her, she is sensational.  Best BJ ever. She has had various profile names bu5 I can't recall them.

Michael-Corleone

HRH..... or something odd was the last one.

Best oral ever!

However, Goddess Viktoria comes a close second.

Offline Daffodil

Yes, she's had a lot of profiles/name changes. Star I think and Cerys_Morgan being two.

I haven't seen her, but she did used to bid on my reverse bookings in Cardiff at very reduced rates. She once offered an overnight for somewhere in the region of £250! She did deny this when I asked if that offer was still available a good time later.

She is something of a party girl, if you know what I mean.

Michael-Corleone

taffdan

Definite party girl.....100%

my favourite post about the "queen of Bute" was ..... she's as mad as a box of frogs"

Michael-Corleone

my favourite post about the "queen of Bute" was ..... she's as mad as a box of frogs"

Def +1

Offline ampersand

If you want a party, she IS your girl!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

I like to have a chat before but OMG she never shuts up :cry: She's done this, she's done that! She is a wreck :scare:

MrBrightside

In fact the best thing about her oral was not having to listen to her :lol:

malenko

Not sure if il see her or not... Ive always been a little tempted but you guys make her sound nuts lol and she's pricey.

Offline ampersand

Not sure if il see her or not... Ive always been a little tempted but you guys make her sound nuts lol and she's pricey.
Try a well crafted RB to see if you can snag her on a reduced price bid- she is well worth seeing.  She does talk a fair bit, bit if you don't like that, turn on the filter. Mr. Brightside is being a bit of a grumpy old bugger I think!!

MrBrightside

I maybe :P but don't think so ;) She is too much and loves herself! Plus she looks like a tranny :scare:

Offline ampersand

Plus she looks like a tranny

Surely not! I like to think that I would know a TV if came across one.  Yes, she is very slim and has fake boobs, but a panasonic, no.

MrBrightside

Surely not! I like to think that I would know a TV if came across one.  Yes, she is very slim and has fake boobs, but a panasonic, no.

Jesus I said she looks like one, didn't say she was one :P If she is the best Cardiff has to offer I feel sorry for you all :lol:

Michael-Corleone

Well.....I did wonder.
No Adam's apple though.
We're safe.

Offline Corus Boy

She was using the profile name of Evereve when I saw her back in 2011.

Fantastic DT.

Bid on an RB so I received her services at a VG price.

Offline PuntingPete

She was using the profile name of Evereve when I saw her back in 2011.

Fantastic DT.

Bid on an RB so I received her services at a VG price.

Welcome to the forum CB, you have given a lot of good info on %%%  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Thank you Pete, that's what these forums should be about.

SirFrank

I've met her twice. once about a year ago when she had a different profile on aw and once about 6 weeks ago as omg. both meets were in the same flat in Cardiff bay (not far from police station). first time she was bonkers - talked non stop and clearly bullshit. said lots of her 'lovers' were millionaires and had blown all their money on her etc etc. she also said she was going to med school soon. I didn't believe a word.

she now seems to have calmed down and conversation this time was a little easier. she also said to me that a year ago or so she was 'hard work' and in a bad place. my guess is she had some mental health issues?? she is tall and has a boob job. I do generally like false tits but hers aren't that easy on the eye. she rims and does give an amazing bj - this time it was very aggressive at times and when she was deepthroating her teeth were scraping on my cock. I had to ask her to take it easy. as above tho she does cim and swallows

Offline Daffodil

I've met her twice. once about a year ago when she had a different profile on aw and once about 6 weeks ago as omg. both meets were in the same flat in Cardiff bay (not far from police station). first time she was bonkers - talked non stop and clearly bullshit. said lots of her 'lovers' were millionaires and had blown all their money on her etc etc. she also said she was going to med school soon. I didn't believe a word.

she now seems to have calmed down and conversation this time was a little easier. she also said to me that a year ago or so she was 'hard work' and in a bad place. my guess is she had some mental health issues?? she is tall and has a boob job. I do generally like false tits but hers aren't that easy on the eye. she rims and does give an amazing bj - this time it was very aggressive at times and when she was deepthroating her teeth were scraping on my cock. I had to ask her to take it easy. as above tho she does cim and swallows

I suspect she was actually on coke. That is the 'partying' I was referring to in an earlier post.

SirPhilipXX

I suspect she was actually on coke. That is the 'partying' I was referring to in an earlier post.
Who in their right mind is going to pay £200 ph to a slightly crazy sounding cokehead when a similar or better service is available elsewhere for less than half that rate - BustyNiki for example? Am I missing something?

Offline Daffodil

Who in their right mind is going to pay £200 ph to a slightly crazy sounding cokehead when a similar or better service is available elsewhere for less than half that rate - BustyNiki for example? Am I missing something?

She takes far less when she responds to reverse bids. She offered to see me for £200 for an overnight!

As it happens I have never seen her.

Don't forget that some punters are cokeheads so she might be right up their street!

SirFrank

with you now and yes I think you are probably right. the first meet was all a bit manic. that said judging by things she said this time I suspect that theres a bit more to it??? she was pleasant both times but v hyper first time and full of bulls**t. this was also reflected in her feedback on her original profile, which essentially amounted to great BJ but mad as a box of frogs.

If you are looking for BJ only with deepthroat, I'd recommend sandybaygirl / cockluv (whatever she's listed at these days). awesome oral skills - doesn't swallow tho but does cim

SirFrank

She takes far less when she responds to reverse bids. She offered to see me for £200 for an overnight!

As it happens I have never seen her.

Don't forget that some punters are cokeheads so she might be right up their street!

I paid £100 for an hour even though she was listed as £200. I booked 30 mins and she asked me to stay for 1 hour. I said no just want half hour - I only really wanted a BJ. she did a 1 hour turn for the same money

because_bored

I saw her last Sunday & paid the full whack (but I am fairly new to all this).

She did strike me as a bit bonkers. But friendly. And didn't clock watch - indeed, I was offered a shower at the end & ran over the hour by 15 mins

And it was a superb bj.

Offline PuntingPete

I saw her last Sunday & paid the full whack (but I am fairly new to all this).

She did strike me as a bit bonkers. But friendly. And didn't clock watch - indeed, I was offered a shower at the end & ran over the hour by 15 mins

And it was a superb bj.

Oooh! Schoolboy error  :thumbsdown:

Offline Exp_09

I'm thinking of booking her, did she just offer you the extra 30 because she wanted you to stay?

SirFrank

I'm thinking of booking her, did she just offer you the extra 30 because she wanted you to stay?

I don't know. I did get an amazing service but I suspect it might have been a loss leader approach. You know if I throw in an extra half hour he'll come back etc? We didn't do anything in the last 30 mins as such. She gave me an amazing back and leg massage. If you want a balls deep massage she's your girl

longballs

I saw her the other day after she bid on my RB.

She's fucking bonkers.  She's so in to it that it's a bit intimidating and I felt like I was being abused at times (that massage is frightening!!) :lol: 

She does look butch and I wouldn't revisit but then I rarely see the same girl twice.  She rimmed like a boss and sucked me non stop for what seemed like an hour.  Loved it in her ass and really wants to please.  She wasn't particularly rough, but she left me battered and bruised, my cock still hasn't fully recovered.

She's just too weird tho, it was draining in more ways than one.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:01:26 pm by longballs »