Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: doncaster thai  (Read 3228 times)

Sos

new thai massarge open in doncaster edlington any one tried

Offline northern12345

Offline chandlerhandler

Does anyone have a link please??

Offline chandlerhandler

I think I've found it, doesn't give an address though, I might pay a visit this week & TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

Offline chandlerhandler

After clicking on the map in the gumtree advert I might have changed my mind about visiting, it looks like a private house.

asal1974

any problem with privet house?

Offline chandlerhandler

any problem with privet house?

I'm more nervous at private houses, particually as in this case, there's no feedback anywhere, whereas with shop front massage type places I'm more relaxed because everyone knows why it's there. With private houses you can have nosey neighbours which doesn't really bother me or disgruntled neighbours which may be a problem & would bother me!

Have you been?

Offline doncasterduncan

I've been .... dodgy area but the house is clean and immaculate inside - very good massage room setup. This is the pretty girl from Narlee - and unfortunately she doesn't do any extra's (for clarification the massage is undraped but no HE).... maybe that will change but I wouldn't put money on it. Saying that.... the massage is excellent.

Offline chandlerhandler

Shame about no extras, I see that some have had extras at Narlee but I suppose that depends on the girl?

May still give it a go!

This lady used to work at Narlee. She's related to the owner but started working independently after a falling out. No extras at all unfortunately. The owner from Narlee used to offer extras but I've not been for a while so can't say whether that's still the case.

Offline davy321

Been to Narlee a few times, but HE has not been offered for awhile. The last time I went got a great massage from Ja (?).

Offline chandlerhandler

Does anyone have any updates on this one recently?

Offline ayaza80

I went recently. Very good massage. Probably the best massage I've had but no extras.

Offline donnyboy

Been to this massage very good massage but no chance of extras as she got two daughters in adjacent room