Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mina? -Siam-Liverpool  (Read 1667 times)

Offline ace630

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys back with another review from Siam. I know it’s another review so soon but this time I got more extras and a longer time.

Massage: £35 1 hour
Extras: £80 b2b

This time I made an appointment ahead of time and got there for 6. Lots of people around at that time so wasn’t the most ideal time to go. Had someone shout from across the street about a happy ending so it known what’s offered in there.
Place is nice a warm. When I walked in there was a few girls sat around so not too busy in there at that time.

I got shown to the room and asked to remove my clothes and was offered a shower before the massage but wasn’t needed. I lay on the bed and she came in. This time there was no towel laid on me and she was very talkative. Asking me if the massage was ok. Do I want harder or softer. She liked to use her nails and run her nails softly over my back and legs.

She was asking me what I did for work and if it’s cold outside. She felt my hands and they where freezing so she started warming them up. She then felt my feet to see if they where cold then just out of nowhere felt my balls and said yes they are nice and warm which was nice.

She worked over my back for about 20 minutes then asked me to turn over. She started playing with my nipples and she asked if I liked it. I did which made me hard. She then asked if I like that being massaged too. Of course I said yes and she offered me £20 for that.

Somehow we got to talking about removing her top which was another £20. She let me suck on her nipples for a bit while she played around with me. She then told me next time she would do b2b for £80. I asked her is it too late for that not seeing I had about 20 minutes left of the hour. She said not at all so she stripped off and let me oil her all up.

She kept telling me to suck her nipples because it made her really horny and she was grinding her pussy all over my body. I inched my hand down there and found she was very wet and I started playing with her.

Eventually she said she was going to cum (not sure how true that was) and now it was her turn to make me cum. She let me finish on her boobs and then offered me a shower.

All in all another very nice experience. I liked this a lot more than my first time because she was more chatty and actually seemed to care about what she was doing.

Offline Liam187

Love the Thai places, just annoys  me how expensive they are all in compared to normal parlours. Rant over good review by the way :thumbsup:

Offline PremyJack

was this with the same girl from your previous visit?

Offline ace630

No it was a different girl from my last visit. Would definitely recommend the girl I seen this time

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Great review Ace, I saw a girl called Meena in reception at Prestwich and thought that she was very easy on the eye.

The girl I saw was sub 5' with all the right curves and on that occasion she was barefoot, wearing Daisy Duke denim shorts and spaghetti strap top. She didn't hang around in Prestwich long enough for me to see her again, either for a massage or in reception. Maybe I should point my feet towards the other end of the '62 and see if it's her. EM

Offline ace630

Great review Ace, I saw a girl called Meena in reception at Prestwich and thought that she was very easy on the eye.

The girl I saw was sub 5' with all the right curves and on that occasion she was barefoot, wearing Daisy Duke denim shorts and spaghetti strap top. She didn't hang around in Prestwich long enough for me to see her again, either for a massage or in reception. Maybe I should point my feet towards the other end of the '62 and see if it's her. EM

Did the girl you seen have quite large nipples. The one I seen felt like she had quite big nipples. I didn’t really see them but when I was sucking them they felt rather big in my mouth

Offline sinbad52

Ace did you get a name for the very pleasing girl at Siam or an approx age ? Thanks

Offline ace630

Ace did you get a name for the very pleasing girl at Siam or an approx age ? Thanks

It sound like Mina but I’m not too sure maybe it’s spelt meena I’ve no idea. Her approx age I would say is mid 30’s maybe. I’m not too good with age

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Did the girl you seen have quite large nipples. The one I seen felt like she had quite big nipples. I didn’t really see them but when I was sucking them they felt rather big in my mouth

Sorry Ace, I only saw her as I walked through reception so no time to inspect her thruppennies. I got her name from Mee when I asked but never saw her again, after that first time almost a year ago now.

I don't have a memory worth a damn but I would have put her as under thirty. EM
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 02:25:09 am by Engl1shmuff1ns »