Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MsLadyV - Leiceeter  (Read 3931 times)

15 review(s) for MsLadyV (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline rajpat12

External Link/Members Only

£100 hr

My first review so be critical but gentle guys. Lol

Having been let down with an online booking and spending an hour trying to book an alternative appointment with various ladies and not getting anywhere, I stumbled across MsLadyV and boy am I glad I did. I was pleasantly suprised to hear an english accent when she answered the phone.

I explained my requirements which were simple.. gfe with the secretary look.  As it was a sameday morning booking, Victoria has an offer on of £20 off. I arrived at the given time and was sent specific directions for her apartment.
Her apartment is probably one of the classiest I've been in. Very clean and tidy with no bad odours.

Victoria was dressed exactly as requested and it showed off her very toned and sexy body. I was offered a drink before being led to the bed for a gentle massage which wasn't a timewasting exercise that you normally get from some girls. It lasted a few minutes on my back before she asked me to turn over to concentrate on my front. Lots of gentle toching and stroking followed by some rather sensuous french kissing, not deep as I normally like it but just right anyway.

Now Victoria works out a lot and you could tell. Great body. Her bbobs are enhanced and she revealed them to me when she removed her blouse. Very firm with lovely nipples.
As I played with those beauties, Victoria continued with the teasing and kissing. Without going into too much detail, her oral with was devine as she also licked and sucked my balls. Without is an extra £20 should you require it.

We continued with the kissing and touching while she went cowgirl on me. Victoria is very tight and I had to ease in gently as she rode me.
Although not a clockwatcher, Victoria let me know we still had 15 mins left while I was laying there recovering. So onto round 2 it was with a little bit of a footjob thrown in because I just could not resist those sexy stockinged feet.

Overall a fantastic gfe and would recommend highly.
A gem of a find guys.
10/10

Offline Picti

It's a decent review, and thanks for reviewing someone new. Sounds like you enjoyed it.

There are a few things you could usefully clarify.

In her profile photos she looks beautiful and classy. It's good review form to indicate whether these are a) actually photos of her, and b) an accurate representation of her current appearance.

Guys vary, but I like some comment on her approach, attitude, interaction style, personality, etc as I value the personal presentation aspects and consider that they enhance (or detract) from the experience.

The amount of sexual detail you offer is a personal decision, but again comments on factors such as accuracy of advertised activities, and the skill, enthusiasm, etc these are delivered are useful.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Oh my what have we here then ??  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Picty does has a good point about the detail. The more the better IMHO.  :D :D

Cheers for sharing fella.   :drinks: :drinks:

Offline HailWood

Rajpat, thanks for the review. I've noticed this WG's profile and she has some good AW feedback from punters who have met well established East Mids lasses. Confirms another one for my hot list. :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

I met Victoria earlier today. Review to follow when I have time, but I had a great time and it'll be a resounding positive.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline hw189

Didn't take her long to put the price up.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yes, I noticed that too. Immediately put up after publication of this positive review and conveniently cancelling out her £20 special morning offer.

Offline Picti

Didn't take her long to put the price up.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Yes I'd noticed that, but wasn't deterred as her current fees are equal or less than similar (albeit better established) WGs in these parts.

Not sure you'd be interested anyway Fishy as neither CIM nor anal are on offer.

Offline HailWood

I met Victoria earlier today. Review to follow when I have time, but I had a great time and it'll be a resounding positive.
Good to hear Picti. A new reviewer doing a TOFTT will always cause an element of doubt on this forum so it's good to hear an established member confirm.

Offline Rockhead

The offer seems to still be on her profile this morning? Maybe she edits it every day when the 'offer period' (10am-12) expires.

I'm certainly interested - waiting for interminable man flu to leave my system.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yes I'd noticed that, but wasn't deterred as her current fees are equal or less than similar (albeit better established) WGs in these parts.

Not sure you'd be interested anyway Fishy as neither CIM nor anal are on offer.

Yeah GVFM punts are becoming more and more difficult to find.  :dash: :dash:

Really ??  :unknown: :unknown: Would have swore that she had CIM listed on her profile when I previously looked. Oh well as she does look FAF.  :cry: :cry:

Offline hw189

The offer seems to still be on her profile this morning? Maybe she edits it every day when the 'offer period' (10am-12) expires.

I'm certainly interested - waiting for interminable man flu to leave my system.

Yeah sorry, I meant negating instead of cancelling. Special offer still remains on her profile. In other words, she has recently increased her standard hourly rate by the same amount as her special offer discount, £20. So punters still essentially pay £100 per hour (the standard hourly rate she was charging before this review) on the condition they make an appointment between her special offer period (which I'm guessing most punters will). If they don't, or punters don't remind her, she gets an extra £20 for the booking. All under the guise to make punters believe they are getting a discount, when in reality they're not.

Of course, she is entitled to set her own rates as she pleases.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 12:25:09 pm by hw189 »

Offline Leicspunt

I called the other day to make a short notice booking but she wasn’t available. I’ve since emailed her to ask about a 30 minute rate but she hasn’t replied 😐

Offline rajpat12

Hello all, re the cim question. It was on offer for an extra £20 if you want it. Hope it clears that up.
Also she doesn't offer 30 mins, a question I did ask.
Regards
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 05:49:32 pm by rajpat12 »

Offline hw189

Hello all, re the cim question. It was on offer for an extra £20 if you want it. Hope it clears that up.
Also she doesn't offer 30 mins, a question I did ask.
Regards

Regarding CIM I'm not sure if this is entirely true Rajpat12. Unless if MsLadyV is now happy to offer CIM? Her current profile still doesn't mention anything about CIM / CIM at discretion either in her enjoys list or her narrative. Did you ask her this recently? I asked her this very question several weeks ago. She replied back to me that she offered OWO for an extra £20 charge, but not CIM (told me she doesn't do CIM at all).

If she is now offering CIM, that is certainly a game changer for me.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:27:47 pm by hw189 »

Offline rajpat12

Sorry my mistake, I meant owo, I tend to lump the 2 things as one and the same but as I didn't take her up on her offer of owo, I can't say if cim is on the table. My apologies for not reading previous comments properly.

Marky789

I have read your comments with interest and thank you.

I have had the (mis) pleasure of being entertained chez MsLadyV

In my view, an inexperienced lady, in many ways, operating her business in almost administrative, functional capacity much akin to that which you may expect from, maybe, a bank clerk.
Unimpressively attractive, she exudes the girl next door impression that you never wanted to encounter even though your parents were friendly with her parents.

Going with the flow, living in the moment and going for it....are simply not expressions that form part of this lady’s vocabulary. However, in fairness, she is well spoken, courteous and delivers an awkward but welcoming  kind of customer service.

She delivers OWO for £20 extra but CiIM is definitely off the menu......a fact of which she reminded me as I came in 69 position. Perhaps not the most sexually stimulating comments ...given the circumstances.

If you like vanilla, with fat free cream, no sugar, no flake, no wafer but a spoon if you pay extra....this girl is for you.

Offline mrfishyfoo

In my view, an inexperienced lady, in many ways, operating her business in almost administrative, functional capacity much akin to that which you may expect from, maybe, a bank clerk.
Unimpressively attractive, she exudes the girl next door impression that you never wanted to encounter even though your parents were friendly with her parents.

Going with the flow, living in the moment and going for it....are simply not expressions that form part of this lady’s vocabulary. However, in fairness, she is well spoken, courteous and delivers an awkward but welcoming  kind of customer service.

She delivers OWO for £20 extra but CiIM is definitely off the menu......a fact of which she reminded me as I came in 69 position. Perhaps not the most sexually stimulating comments ...given the circumstances.

If you like vanilla, with fat free cream, no sugar, no flake, no wafer but a spoon if you pay extra....this girl is for you.

Reads like a nuetral review to me MrM

You going to submit it ??  :hi: :hi:

Offline hw189

Thanks for clarifying Rajpat and Marky, I thought this was the case (CIM not available).

Offline Picti

You should put up a review. I'll put mine up tomorrow when I have more time.

Although I recognise certain aspects of what you said (especially in the initial part of the meeting), overall I had a completely different and positive experience from the one you describe.

One of the advantages of a forum like this is that over time, different punters' experiences and perceptions collectively build a clearer picture of a WG and how she performs.