Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady rider  (Read 2978 times)

Asian_knickers

I know this may not be to some people’s cup of tea, but I just love the look of dirty old women, and she fits my criteria lol.

Lady in question: External Link/Members Only

I’ve tried booking her, but she didn’t accept the request and to keep in touch with her is a nightmare as she doesn’t reply to emails straight away. Asked for her number and I’m still waiting for a reply as her answer was book through the website

Has anyone visited her before?

Thanks

Offline bitofanovice

Hmmmm

No OWO but will stick her tongue up your arsehole lol

Asian_knickers

Hmmmm

No OWO but will stick her tongue up your arsehole lol

Lol, would be a first for that. I’m sure she said to me she takes cum in her mouth. I would ask again but prob won’t get a reply til next year

Offline bitofanovice

Ahhh my mistake; read her profile wrong

Knew I shouldn’t read anything when I’ve come off nights !

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Good grief. Feel like I've stepped back in time 50 years. Her living room is just like my Grandmas was back in the early 60s'. Good luck, hope you get there eventually :).

Grumbleguts

Asian_knickers

Good grief. Feel like I've stepped back in time 50 years. Her living room is just like my Grandmas was back in the early 60s'. Good luck, hope you get there eventually :).

Lol that’s what I thought and she’s 40 something. Think she’s going out with an older bloke who’s stuck in that era

Offline shagmore

Fucking hell, ahhhhh
Get some help mate, you have issues  :vomit:

Offline Widescreen

This thread should have a warning attached to it.....

Offline 381stBG

Fucking hell, dreadful, each to their own I suppose.

Big Guy

Offline cueball

Lady in question: External Link/Members Only
Get back in that cage you sneaky gruel munching grandma.

Thanks for finding her Indian underpants.... I nearly had to put out a Facebook search.

If you spot anymore strays, let me know  :sarcastic:

Asian_knickers

Get back in that cage you sneaky gruel munching grandma.

Thanks for finding her Indian underpants.... I nearly had to put out a Facebook search.

If you spot anymore strays, let me know  :sarcastic:

Lollll that’s made my day. As I’ve always said... every holes a goal.. within reason of course  :angelgirl:

Offline bigmc

looks like you had a lucky escape   :vomit:

Offline Lady Lover

Jesus  :vomit:, lets hope for your sake she keeps ignoring your calls for service!

On another note, she is happy to take your virginity as long as you are over 18, that would put you off sex for life  :scare:

Offline shagmore

donkeydick68

IM with you Asian knickers. I also tried to get a meeting with her a year or so ago but she messed me around. Never giving me a contact number. Avoiding accepting a booking. But i agree .  Dirty old slappers do it for me as well.  Shame she is such a time waster.

Offline threechilliman

Dirty old slappers do it for me as well....

I know what you mean. Enough of 'em about in the boozer on a Friday night......

Offline munterhunter

Looking at the profile and pics she's charging 80 quid for the hour why not go down your local mecca bingo hall? You'll probably get a comparable service for the price of a fish supper and 2 halves of guinness in a granny flat that has central heating :lol: :lol:

Offline bigmc

My dick would just refuse point blank. He would go on strike  :vomit:

Online scutty brown

I reckon where other whores would pick up crabs, she's got carpet moths

Offline bumble

Oh no :scare:

And there's a fag hanging outa her mouth in one picture. bet the place smells like an ashtray  :bomb:

Asian_knickers

IM with you Asian knickers. I also tried to get a meeting with her a year or so ago but she messed me around. Never giving me a contact number. Avoiding accepting a booking. But i agree .  Dirty old slappers do it for me as well.  Shame she is such a time waster.

Love them! I’ve tried contacting her recently, arranged two dates both she was busy. Asked for a schedule to no luck, told her she’s hard to book but she hasn’t budged. Anyone you recommend?

Offline wannabe

She's probably the same age as your gran by the look of her.

Offline django0700

OMG, there should be a warning attached to the AW link on this thread...Danger of  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline CluckinBell

I'm sure she had a few accounts but she messed me about but her pics were 'better'  well younger on the account i contacted her on.

Offline nessie23

Shes on chaturbate most evenings around midnight -1am under the name of Leggs123,ugly fucker on there too,  :thumbsdown:

Offline Hurley

Fucking hell straight out of cueballs cage that one

Offline Romeo Sensini

Shes on chaturbate most evenings around midnight -1am under the name of Leggs123,ugly fucker on there too,  :thumbsdown:

Mate, you know far too much about her - go to bed!