Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage in Tonbridge: Lily  (Read 7646 times)

Offline Stringerass

External Link/Members Only

Had to go via Tonbridge last week for work and managed to get 30 mins with Lily.

Comms were easy over the phone. She is Chinese but excellent English. Phoned, asked for 30 mins, was told £30, and given directions to her place. Was asked to txt once outside for the flat number.
Location is a decent set of flats not more than 10 mins walk opposite the train station.
Arrived, txt sent, flat number received and in I went.  No bother.. parking available.

Lily let me into a darkened room with massage table and soft music. We agreed £30 and she left as I stripped off. When she came back she started the massage and I rubbed her legs as she stood next to me, and immediately she asked if I wanted extras  :cool:
So I asked what was available. OWO £20 or OWO and B2B for £40.. so I went for the £40 option. I wasn't looking for FS, just a good blowjob and lots of fondelling.

Lily is probably early 30s, with a good figure. Size 12 ish Nice pair of tits that she enjoyed having sucked ( probably 34 C/D ). She got pretty wet and was happy to lay back and spread her legs wide so I could get a couple of fingers inside her.
She stroked me, sucked me, had a tit fuck, bent over the massage table so I could RO her from behind, and I enjoyed it all.
Finally she squatted down in front of me, lubed up my cock and stroked off off all over her tits and face. She took it all without dodging any and then cleaned us both up.

After that she gave me a 5 mins massage ( it was pretty good, but nothing special) and I was on my way.

All in all it was an exciting and pleasurable 30 mins, and suited my requirements perfectly.

I'll be back next time I'm in that neck of the woods   :hi:

Offline Sausagesurprise

Went for a little visit,

1hr massage £40

No teasing till 45mins in, offered H/E £20, B2B £40 ontop, £60 for both, so only went for H/E.

She didn’t mind me touching her and allowed me to play with her, switched places and gave her a finger happy end, she then sat me on massage table and wanked me off till I cummed over her cheek.

Want Lily so think they change girls

Offline krish

have visited a few times, the girls change regularly and some do not speak good English, the phone/text service is obv operated by someone else, I saw 'sarah' last week, got a good massage and b-t-b. I've never been offered owo or FS but there again I haven't asked  :dash:

Tonbridge now has 3 Chinese massage places, 2 shops and this one. I've been going to the one called 'Shanghai' behind the station, and seeing a young girl called Flower, she's a bit on the big side but she's good fun, gives a good message and allows you to indulge yourself on her tits  :yahoo: (currently on holiday until December 12th).

Not tried the one in Quarry Road, its had a number of poor reviews, no doubt its another hit-or-miss place like the other two

Offline massageseeker1977

Have tried both the shops in Tonbridge and would say they are both "hit" and miss, hit in the loosest sense of the word

It seems to me that an awful lot of them are connected in the south east and they place the more attractive girls in the new shops initially and then replace them with lets just say less attractive, older and larger women

Yet to find anywhere worth a regular visit although not tried this third option

Offline bartholomew

I was in Tonbridge in mid January with some spare time, wish I'd landed up at this place instead of 'Shanghai',Barden Rd, behind the station.
Not overly attractive or unattractive girl alone in the shop, lights left on in the massage room while I was there, paid £45 for an hour with the promise of extras, then she asked £50 for B2B, I countered with £40, then she told me "everywhere" B2B costs £50. I had to tell her I've probably visited more Chinese massage parlours than her and never paid £50....I ended up cutting it back to a half hour and a (quite good) happy ending.
If I happen to visit Tonbridge again I'll try elsewhere.
External Link/Members Only