Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiki Massage Bedford  (Read 868 times)

Bonnylad27

External Link/Members Only

Comms were good but short in that I got a text reply quick but on 2 seperate occasions said she "could not talk now" which is kind of fair enough as she may be busy.

I asked about what was on offer and she claimed a "full service" which £60 for 30 mins i thought fairplay! I think it was £100 fot the hour.

Arrived at her apartment which was over the road from the football club and was buzzed in, easy enough to find however no free parking nearby, maybe there is but I am not from around here. Was shown inside to the bedroom. Now then, i spoke to her outside and her english was very good however even though i think it was the same girl she claimed her english wasnt very good.

I got undressed and lay on the bed, she started with a half hearted massage which wasnt the best and after 5 minutes asked me to turn over. Did so and she put on the condom and i asked about oral without she claimed to not understand me, then she pulled out ome KY but i wasnt quite ready so I asked about RO or 69? Again the english barrier failed me. She then proceeded to try and ride me with a flacid member, i said hang on pet, turned her over and thankfully the sight of her lying spread eagled with her asian style straight pubes (you know what i mean right!) And her 34C tits was enough for little man to perform to the task ahead. However there was no interaction, no kissing, i could have been shagging a blow up doll and id have been none the wiser. I then flipped her over doggy style but apparently that hurt her so i got her back in mish and finished the job off.

Ive had better punts but was tempted with the korean aspect of this punt but i wont be going back.

P.s. apologies for my puctuation but my phone wont autocorrect in secret mode!!!  :D :D :D :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I’ll move this to the “East England” if that’s correct?
Not the East Midlands i assume?