Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Top 3 this year..?  (Read 15667 times)

Offline Jonestown

Emma at Dr Spa, the perfect GFE massage.

The much lamented Tara and Emmy at ORBS - could they really have been sisters ?

Asian Mimi at Gloucester Road, despite early issues with timing, great VFM.

Offline BootsnBunches

I left in late to comment as I always planned to squeeze a punt in between Christmas and New Year. I was hoping it would be a late entry and the punting gods were kind.

1. Ashleigh Allen = External Link/Members Only

Sadly she's disappeared. Hoping she returns in 2018. I reported and gave her a positive after our first meet, but I met her again and had an even better time, fulfilling my nurse fantasy with a levels and facial. Great value for money and so friendly and relaxed.

2 Sasha Lexx = External Link/Members Only

The late entry I was hoping for my field report says it all. Ashleigh just edged her with the alevels and facial, but only just.

3. Sweet Teen Julia = External Link/Members Only
Sadly another one who's disappeared, who I'd be pleased to see back in 2018. Great value for money, willingness to please and rapport.

I'd add that for me the prettiest girl I got my hands on in 2017 was Vicky at House of Divine. External Link/Members Only I intend to see her again as the time I saw her she was very new and whilst it was a good service the above were better and a little naughtier.

Offline wrecktangle

this is a great topic, wish i could contribute..... but all my punts the year were terrible haha

Offline tantric talents

this is a great topic, wish i could contribute..... but all my punts the year were terrible haha
Sorry to hear that but...
Terrible punts are the ones we want to hear about. :dash:
Warning the membership about disaster WG’s is often more valuable than hearing about the good ones repeatedly.
That’s how the forum works :hi:

Offline BootsnBunches

Sorry to hear that but...
Terrible punts are the ones we want to hear about. :dash:
Warning the membership about disaster WG’s is often more valuable than hearing about the good ones repeatedly.
That’s how the forum works :hi:

100% agree. It's better to weed out the bad providers than find the good as with the bad outed the good remain and you're in for a good time.

Offline PLeisure

You're approaching your 4th year of membership - some reviews on the WGs you've seen would be appreciated. Particularly if they weren't positive experiences. This will help: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Offline wrecktangle

You're approaching your 4th year of membership - some reviews on the WGs you've seen would be appreciated. Particularly if they weren't positive experiences. This will help: External Link/Members Only  :hi:

very true, i hope to right up a few reviews soon !!

Offline PLeisure

very true, i hope to right up a few reviews soon !!
What's holding you back?  :unknown:

Offline Timmytum

I've spent some time outside the country this year and had some great punts abroad... regarding the London scene:
  1 - Nikki Chan
  2 - Pixie (HoD)
  3 - Jessie (Thai agencies)

Special Mention - Jessy189
Top of my HL and waiting - Ellie Rose

Worst punt of the year - Melissa (Pretty young Hungarian girls that used to be in Victoria...)

Oh no Nikki Chan has disappeared off AW

Offline berto_33

Oh no Nikki Chan has disappeared off AW

She's now officially a Legend! I wish her all the best