Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleanor.Rose - Manchester City Centre  (Read 2311 times)

15 review(s) for Eleanor.Rose (14 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nsa_fun_87

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - £160

Comms - rang Eleanor to book a time, however due to severe traffic, i was about 30 mins late. Eleanor was very understanding as i kept her updated on the situation and assured her i was still coming.

Location - very close to Piccadilly station so good transport links and parking nearby.

Venue - easy to access the room, after i was given the room number, i just walked straight to the lift and up to the room without any hassle. The room itself was in great condition and fairly big and seemed very clean. Nice bathroom with lots of toiletries, fresh towels etc.

The meeting - i was greeted with FK and offered a shower, which i accepted. i wanted to get the paperwork out of the way so that was sorted before i showered up. after a quick shower i enetered the bedroom to find the sexy Eleanor waiting for me. In terms of Eleanor heself, she is facially attractive and i would say around a size 10, which is what i like as she's not too skinny and i am definitely an arse man. Her boobs are enhanced, but they look real and the surgeon who performed the procedure deserves a medal (great work on his/her part).

The action itself ticked all the boxes DFK, OWO and sex multiple times and in several positions. (I have no idea whether she does CIM). Started out in missionary position and after i few strokes i was afraid i would pop soon so decided to switch positions. Eleanor said her favourite position was doggy, i'm not one to disappoint so i duly obliged. After a few more mins, i couldnt resist any longer and exploded in the bag. We quickly cleaned ourself up and i was offered a massage, which i accepted. This was quite good, nothing special and lasted for about 15 mins. After a massage and a bit of chit-chat, I was ready for round 2. Eleanor went on top for some cowgirl and her skill in this position was unbelievable. She got a great arse for grabbing and slapping and does this grinding technique, which was ridiculous. We then switched positions where she lay flat on her stomach and i took up the 'superman' position. I did feel like a superhero for a few mins, afterwhich i was ready to pop, which i did in the johnny.

Again we cleaned ourselves up, a bit more chit chat and i was offered another shower - which i declined as i was driving home and would sort myself out at home. All in all i think the booking lasted for about 5 mins longer than an hour.

Overall verdict - her attitude and persnality is top notch. Eleanor is well spoken and knows how to hold a conversation. She was also very undertsanding in me being stuck in traffic, so thats a plus for her. In terms of looks i'd say she's a big size 10 but thats what i want as she's got curves in the right areas. The sex itself was great, loads of passion and she seemed like she was really into it. I would definitely visit her again. I think this is another addition to my go-to girls Sienna Kink and Amber.

Offline reddevil93

Good lad  :thumbsup: she’s a class act isn’t she  :bomb:

Offline cueball

Onto my bang my head a against the wall expensive hotlist she goes....

I'm saving a pound a week to see her..... the expect my review in about three years  :D

She does sound good though  :hi: