Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AliinLondon - cancelled meeting  (Read 2243 times)

12 review(s) for Ali-in-London (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

kptimmy

I was not going to put this review up till I saw a fellow punter had the same experience as myself. I booked a meet for last week and it was agreed the day before. I was then told to text on the day of the meet to confirm. I did this. No reply. Then near the time of the punt she text to say she had been caught up in meetings and would have to cancel.

This meeting was set up for 9pm. 

As I am not the only punter she has done this to, I have to say she either has poor time management or does not take customer service seriously.

Was well looking forward to a big booty!  :diablo:

UKE profile
External Link/Members Only

Website 

vw

Offline Brazilian Martian

She will soon start damage limitation and offer you a discount or a free punt  :D

TrevorN

What a fucking joker of a girl . Sounds all professional with her specialized online booking form . Come the day . Falls to pieces . Silly cow .

Offline LLPunting

She will soon start damage limitation and offer you a discount or a free punt  :D

Comment deleted, wires crossed watching Strictly on catchup  :dash:

(Or was it the naughty sesh with a civvie this afternoon?...  Sorry guys.)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 01:52:36 am by LLPunting »

vw

Suspect she has enough repeat trade to barely careless about a few punters lost because her circumstances trashed her plans with them.

You can hate her for it but her service level is serious honey for those wanting a better than average punt.

how would you know?  :unknown:

Offline LLPunting

how would you know?  :unknown:

You snagged my miss-post before I retracted it.  Thinking about wrong SP.

And wondering how dirty a minx Shirley Ballas is...  she's 56 and I'm thinking of what I'd like to do to her as if she were a horny 20-something.   :crazy:
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:08:49 am by LLPunting »

Offline Belgarion

Yup, timewaster. Good to know, something was off from the start.

Wonder how many she's done this to now

Offline Belgarion

I was not going to put this review up till I saw a fellow punter had the same experience as myself. I booked a meet for last week and it was agreed the day before. I was then told to text on the day of the meet to confirm. I did this. No reply. Then near the time of the punt she text to say she had been caught up in meetings and would have to cancel.

This meeting was set up for 9pm. 

As I am not the only punter she has done this to, I have to say she either has poor time management or does not take customer service seriously.

Was well looking forward to a big booty!  :diablo:

UKE profile

Website 

Importance of sharing information mate. Commiserations, would have been livid if I'd had to stay in London that late.

Offline SamLP

She was caught up in meetings at 9pm?

Looks like she may be double booking punters. Doesn’t have the decency to try and rearrange.
Either way sounds very flakey, and on top of that she’s raised her rates so that’s my interest cooled.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 06:42:55 am by SamLP »

Offline Belgarion

She was caught up in meetings at 9pm?

Looks like she may be double booking punters. Doesn’t have the decency to try and rearrange.
Either way sounds very flakey, and on top of that she’s raised her rates so that’s my interest cooled.

Funny thing is I got a courtesy text about the new rate but no serious apology and offer to reschedule.

Either a malfunctioning conveyor belt operation or an unserious individual.

DylanPerry

Just as a disclaimer/to clarify, this prossie is no newbie/amateur. She's been around before, she doesn't even make that a secret herself (commented on UKE about her profile "problems" with aw blah blah). So there's no forgiving for this kind of shxt given her experience, not that there even is regardless.

This was (one of) her old profile(s), fyi-- External Link/Members Only . No reviews as you can see. If I remember right, her aw pricing was around £200/hr and 100 extra ( :scare:) for A levs.

Anywho, as for the two negs: funny dealings going on here (I mean, from the prossie).

Both OP and Belgarion, do you use WhatsApp on your punting phone? Or SMS only? I ask as she seems to be very good comms via WhatsApp (how I've always comm'd with her).

Funny RE the "office" and "meetings". In the past she has told me she is a teacher/teaching assistant... so 9pm office meetings ey  :rolleyes:. Ok...benefit of doubt, people can change their vocational field of course.

Regardless, this proz I would approach with caution. Good (could even say great) service, but I mean due to personal factors. Having read some of the stuff that has gone on of late with a certain group, you can excuse my imagination for running wild and being cautious.
But in summary: incall location is suspect. It's all a bit too personal. Civvies throughout the flat (one of which I'm inclined to think is her boyfriend, who is pimping her out). During one meet, there were numerous males in the room next door, smoking weed (strong smell) and playing loud music. Must have been privy to what she was doing...which made me think (if boyfriend theory is correct), "what kind of guy makes it known to his friends that he pimps out his gf?".
So, yeah...her sporadic absent periods as an SP, as well as her sporadic availability and withdrawal of availability makes me think something sinister is at work here with the bf and what not. My theory is controlling type, they're somewhat forced to pimping her out for the easy cash so to speak, but he turns the switch off as and when he wishes...wakes up on the wrong side of the bed sort of thing.
Her no outcall/outcall only if you're a favourable regular policy is also a bit odd and plays into controlling bf theory. She has pinned this on safety blah blah but I always thought that prossies felt safest at hotels, for obvious reasons...especially when it's booked by the client and thus most likely in the client's real name...

It's all a bit odd to me, but forgive me if I'm taking 2 and 2, and making 5.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:43:42 am by DylanPerry »

Offline Belgarion

Just as a disclaimer/to clarify, this prossie is no newbie/amateur. She's been around before, she doesn't even make that a secret herself (commented on UKE about her profile "problems" with aw blah blah). So there's no forgiving for this kind of shxt given her experience, not that there even is regardless.

This was (one of) her old profile(s), fyi-- External Link/Members Only . No reviews as you can see. If I remember right, her aw pricing was around £200/hr and 100 extra ( :scare:) for A levs.

Anywho, as for the two negs: funny dealings going on here (I mean, from the prossie).

Both OP and Belgarion, do you use WhatsApp on your punting phone? Or SMS only? I ask as she seems to be very good comms via WhatsApp (how I've always comm'd with her).

Funny RE the "office" and "meetings". In the past she has told me she is a teacher/teaching assistant... so 9pm office meetings ey  :rolleyes:. Ok...benefit of doubt, people can change their vocational field of course.

Regardless, this proz I would approach with caution. Good (could even say great) service, but I mean due to personal factors. Having read some of the stuff that has gone on of late with a certain group, you can excuse my imagination for running wild and being cautious.
But in summary: incall location is suspect. It's all a bit too personal. Civvies throughout the flat (one of which I'm inclined to think is her boyfriend, who is pimping her out). During one meet, there were numerous males in the room next door, smoking weed (strong smell) and playing loud music. Must have been privy to what she was doing...which made me think (if boyfriend theory is correct), "what kind of guy makes it known to his friends that he pimps out his gf?".
So, yeah...her sporadic absent periods as an SP, as well as her sporadic availability and withdrawal of availability makes me think something sinister is at work here with the bf and what not. My theory is controlling type, they're somewhat forced to pimping her out for the easy cash so to speak, but he turns the switch off as and when he wishes...wakes up on the wrong side of the bed sort of thing.
Her no outcall/outcall only if you're a favourable regular policy is also a bit odd and plays into controlling bf theory. She has pinned this on safety blah blah but I always thought that prossies felt safest at hotels, for obvious reasons...especially when it's booked by the client and thus most likely in the client's real name...

Thanks for the heads up mate. I've got no social media on the punting phone so comms were by text and on UKE

The comms were sporadic and the story about working late making the booking not work was BS.

I start at 630ish am so I leave at 4ish except there's a meeting or proposal I'm working on.

The excuse was a joke and the lack of follow up made me believe there's something fishy going on.

She immediately got praise by someone when she created her profile who I accused of being a pimp as the touting was pathetic.

DylanPerry

Lack of follow up/sorry is out of character, given that she is the general chit chat type.
That's the reason I asked RE WhatsApp. I think she may be on pay as you go LOL hence she likes to talk on WhatsApp (wifi). So maybe the follow up/sorry text wasn't worth spending 10p of her balance in her judgement...

Didn't see the accusation you made about being her pimp...certainly plausible.

Odd prossie all in all. Her character is just as personal as her incall location. Always got the feeling she was a bit too emotionally engaged with me. Again playing into theory, she probably takes solace in engaging with clients she's genuinely attracted to/can make it work so to speak.

She reminds me a bit of Amber_Ambs, both physically and in her general conduct.

kptimmy

Axelrod - I communicated via WhatsApp. Even that was veryhit and miss. Sometimes lots of messages then radio silence for hours.

Eitherway, reading all the comments, glad this punt didn't go ahead!

DylanPerry

Axelrod - I communicated via WhatsApp. Even that was veryhit and miss. Sometimes lots of messages then radio silence for hours.

Eitherway, reading all the comments, glad this punt didn't go ahead!

Interesting, interesting. RE WhatsApp, that means the buck stops at plain unprofessionalism then. Would have literally cost nothing to try and reschedule with you. Probably a bit of attitude too-- as far as she's concerned, booking was cancelled...you should now chase her up to reschedule, not vice versa.

As for glad the punt didn't go ahead: don't get me wrong, she's a good SP. Just all in all something not quite right. Spidey senses tell me that one day something will come out and I will be like "I knew it would happen".

AliInLondon

Hey saw your post and have been catching up on numerous things today, the last couple weeks have been crazy and have had a career change etc within the last few months.
Admittedly my comms the last couple weeks have been awful as I've been incredibly overwhelmed with a lot of other things that just jumped out of nowhere, really sad it's had such a negative impact but hopefully I can prove things are a lot more organised now.

As for the pimping, definitely not.
I'm purely just still stumbling a bit and finding my feet. I've spoken to a couple wg's that really helped me this week to get things better organised and planned out in my weeks etc.
I have student flatmates that are aware of what I do and are not bothered or concerned and I apologise if any noise or anything else to do with them impacted your experience!!

I really hope I can have the opportunity to at least have an apology acknowledged, I really do love pleasing my clients and put my all in services.

DylanPerry

AliInLondon

vw

Not sure what that means hun x

you wouldn't need to know if you turned up to arranged bookings. 

👀👀👀👀👀👀

AliInLondon

you wouldn't need to know if you turned up to arranged bookings. 

👀👀👀👀👀👀

I deserved that haha but like I said before issues won't happen again, will make sure communication is top notch.

Offline Cuntminion

Hey saw your post and have been catching up on numerous things today, the last couple weeks have been crazy and have had a career change etc within the last few months.
Admittedly my comms the last couple weeks have been awful as I've been incredibly overwhelmed with a lot of other things that just jumped out of nowhere, really sad it's had such a negative impact but hopefully I can prove things are a lot more organised now.

As for the pimping, definitely not.
I'm purely just still stumbling a bit and finding my feet. I've spoken to a couple wg's that really helped me this week to get things better organised and planned out in my weeks etc.
I have student flatmates that are aware of what I do and are not bothered or concerned and I apologise if any noise or anything else to do with them impacted your experience!!

I really hope I can have the opportunity to at least have an apology acknowledged, I really do love pleasing my clients and put my all in services.

Fucking fuck flakiness aside it all sounds like a shit fiasco

Your student mates be okay with what you do but do you advertise that your incall premises is as such?

Your having a giraffe

Offline unus669

F**k f**k f**k. Student flat mates and flakiness :scare:

Jury’s out, swerve verdict  :thumbsdown:

AliInLondon

Fucking fuck flakiness aside it all sounds like a shit fiasco

Your student mates be okay with what you do but do you advertise that your incall premises is as such?

Your having a giraffe

If a client asks about the premises I do let them know I have flatmates. They're always aware of when clients are coming and they either go out or they just play xbox or whatever they do. They've never bumped into clients and they totally respect my space and clients space.
I have discussed this a little further on UKE

vw

They've never bumped into clients and they totally respect my space and clients space.

how did people here find out if you kept it well hidden ?

Sounds like you fucked up keeping your housemates hidden and out of mind. 

AliInLondon

Because I've mentioned it to a client who has then taken it out of context... I'm not sure why everything is my fault?

I go into a lot more detail here with my answers External Link/Members Only

with other punters and WGs giving their input to this topic.

vw

I'm not sure why everything is my fault?

Because you are the one getting paid lots of money to get it right, the buck stops with you. 

AliInLondon

Because I asked... and I told them?
I really don't wish to be negative but I'm finding it really overwhelming how no matter what I say its taken in a bad way or someone wants to argue?

I don't hide the fact I have flat mates, they're respectful of my clients and that should be what its all about. I wouldn't feel safe being completely alone all the time with every client ever, that makes my levels of risk much greater. As discussed in posts on UKE most girls have someone else in a property - I have just happened to tell a client and thats displeased someone.

I understand I pissed someone off with my shit communication - I have apologised and have said this won't happen again. I'd really appreciate it if the witch hunt could cool down a little and allow me time to prove myself now. As said in another review I provide a great service and really make sure my clients balls are drained before they leave. I care, if I didn't I wouldn't have engaged in any of the discussions. Especially as my negatives are from cancelled appointments - I didn't get the chance to perform for them so its a snap judgement I am now being persecuted with essentially..

Please accept my apology and understand it isn't a situation that will NOT arise again.

xxx

AliInLondon

Because you are the one getting paid lots of money to get it right, the buck stops with you.
Just meant in general feels like theres an automatic instant horrible response without even acknowledging I have accepted the issues and have apologised.. I can't turn back time and fix my mistakes I can only learn and move forward.

Offline Belgarion

Just meant in general feels like theres an automatic instant horrible response without even acknowledging I have accepted the issues and have apologised.. I can't turn back time and fix my mistakes I can only learn and move forward.

You only apologised after reviews were written. I personally accepted the initial apology but the rest of this is just damage limitation because of the reviews.

Focus on your customers and learn from this experience.

:hi:

Offline LLPunting

As long as subsequent reviews bear out these improvements I'm all for your positive actions after acknowledging your failings.   :thumbsup:

Sure the guys are giving you a hard time but this forum is a school of hard knocks, after all there's so much delicate libido and virtual machismo circling, there has to be a whole load of chest puffing.  If we could bottle it we could make a fortune in the "natural" breast enhancement market!  :D

Offline Cuntminion

after all there's so much delicate libido and virtual machismo circling, there has to be a whole load of chest puffing.  If we could bottle it we could make a fortune in the "natural" breast enhancement market!  :D

Why don't you speak for yourself rather than try and assess others

Offline LLPunting

Why don't you speak for yourself rather than try and assess others

This is a review forum and community of opinionated punters, we assess people all the time here and call it like we see it. 

If you're holding to the same credo as you just spouted then you must be speaking for yourself, assessing yourself and taking offence at a comment I did name you in.   "Diddums."

vw

taking offence at a comment I did name you in.   "Diddums."

did you name him? i notice you half name dropped me.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline undercoverpunter

She's apologised and has great tits.  On that basis (particularly the latter) I think I'm going to have to take one for the team and step up...  :cool:

Offline Belgarion

She's apologised and has great tits.  On that basis (particularly the latter) I think I'm going to have to take one for the team and step up...  :cool:

Apologised after reviews appeared, was online managing profile and advertising. So not genuine in my humble opinion.

But that shouldn't stop you from seeing her. Look forward to the review  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

did you name him? i notice you half name dropped me.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

"didn't"

ooof, frickin' phone autotext!   :dash: