Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Freya Lee  (Read 1255 times)

fatmonkey85

Bizzare email exchange. I asked her to meet me she said she would not? I went through some emails and it looks like i tried to meet her before and it did not work. Asked for an explanation and she said I have severe mental health problems. I worked in mental health for 10 years and do not? I am on very strong painkillers that effect my memory?
Virtually begged her for an explanation instead of that she blocked me????????????

Glad i am not meeting her ever.

fatmonkey85

any answers would be greatly appreciated?????????? I would walk straight past her in the street. no idea who she is at all?

JV547845

Stop stalking her, leave it be, get over it and book someone else.  Plenty more WGs.

Offline hantshagger

if it helps  OP,    she was a bit of a disappointment last time i met her.   ;)

fatmonkey85

yeah i blocked her, but i have never spoke to or seen her. fecking wierd

vw

any answers would be greatly appreciated?????????? I would walk straight past her in the street. no idea who she is at all?
move on plenty more prossies.

vw

if it helps  OP,    she was a bit of a disappointment last time i met her.   ;)

will you be reviewing, would be useful.   :hi:

fatmonkey85

I have no idea who the bloody woman is???????

Offline hantshagger

try here....

External Link/Members Only

re review, yes,    virtualwaster  ....  soon.....

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
OP you asked me to block you in your last email. I said I didn’t want to meet you because you sent me some strange messages, you admitted you were probably high when you sent them. Another reason I would not be keen to meet you. Sorry you didn’t enjoy your booking hantshagger :(

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
Oh and I posted about this bizarre email exchange on saafe few days ago.

Cornish sub

yeah i blocked her, but i have never spoke to or seen her. fecking wierd
This seems to contradict your op. Also, she blocked you first so not much point in you then blocking her.

Cornish sub

Again, this contradicts your op where you say you asked to meet her.

vw

Again, this contradicts your op where you say you asked to meet her.

he is replying to the stalking accusation IMO,

I'm not sure where that accusation come from really, unless JV547845 knows more.

Cornish sub

he is replying to the stalking accusation IMO,

I'm not sure where that accusation come from really, unless JV547845 knows more.
Tbh it's hard to make head or tail out of his op, it's meandering and all over the place.

Cornish sub

Oh and I posted about this bizarre email exchange on saafe few days ago.
Just read it. How could you possibly turn down the offer of drinks or dinner? :)

Offline FL6969

• Service Provider
Just read it. How could you possibly turn down the offer of drinks or dinner? :)
:lol: just so others are aware, it wasn't a warning but now the 'entertaining messages' thread on UKE is defunct I need to get my kicks somewhere.

Offline Marmalade

who the fuck cares?? get off your obsession log. find a prossie who wants to meet you, pay, fuck, fuck off. Simple.

If you still need "answers" try phoning british airways or a talking clock.  :rolleyes:

Offline Bristolboy

So you tried to meet her before but then she blocked you, but you blocked her and you've never spoken to her?
Maybe sort your story out before posting on here

Offline scutty brown

I suspect the "strong" painkillers mentioned in the first post may be the key........
Tramadol (and the like) can have some interesting effects.....with me they blurred reality and dreams to the point I didn't know when I was awake. If  he's on those things his head could be anywhere

Offline happy as larry

It all sounds a bit weird, i think the OP might need to seek professional help  :dash: