Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewing without visiting?  (Read 542 times)

Offline Whitbyboy

Hi guys

Sorry, just wanted to ask if I could do a review for someone I didn't actually meet? But had a booking in place and was let down at the last minute, or is it only meetings that took place that can be reviewed ?

Cheers

vw

Hi guys

Sorry, just wanted to ask if I could do a review for someone I didn't actually meet? But had a booking in place and was let down at the last minute, or is it only meetings that took place that can be reviewed ?

Cheers
yes if booking was agreed you can review.   :hi:

Offline Hotmat

Unless special circumstances + profuse apology + offer to rebook, that sounds like a straightforward negative to me...

Offline cueball

Hi guys

Cheers

Yes and they're important reviews are these. It tells us all that we could get pissed about and dangled.

No matter how many apologies she gives, if she's let you down at the last minute then get it up (the review that is  :D)

Offline Happyjose

Have a read of the site rules - link at bottom of the page

Essential reading for all

Offline mrfishyfoo

Unless special circumstances + profuse apology + offer to rebook, that sounds like a straightforward negative to me...

+1

Offline HarryZZ

Of course, imagine how you'd feel if you'd made an arrangement to meet, she fucked you about and it didn't happen only to find out after you'd posted a review that there was a list of others she'd done the same to, only they never reviewed themselves.