Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie of the Thai Water Street Group  (Read 1248 times)

110 review(s) for New Thai Barbie. (99 positive, 8 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline BoShek

External Link/Members Only

A business trip took me up to Brum about a month ago. Had an evening to myself with without the missus so had a quick look on UKP and saw this girl was reviewed frequently all positives. So decided to give her try, also as I’ve not been in Brum for a while was good to meet up with the Water Street group again (memorably meet with Kimmie and a busty one I think name Vivian). My hotel was in the Jewellery Qrt so a quick walk to the location. Buzz me in at those black gate and was meet at the door by a girl who wasn’t Barbie. Thought of walking and thinking what couldn’t have been but asked to see another girl. To my surprise the only other girl was Barbie so was like wtf, why didn’t you open the door. She was eating SMH. Anyway she said 5mins, chatted with the other WG as her English was passable. Barbie ready she did not disappoint.
DFK and tits sucking to start as I like, then straight on to OWO. A bit too shallow at first but she really got into it. If you heard about the blowjob doctor on YouTube she came close to her. Amazing technique  :yahoo: Then onto CG, RCG, mish, spoon and doggy. A large mirror to side of the room at the perfect height was good to see her perform. Finished with me dispensing my load into her mouth. She took every drop and continued to suck after. Then quick spat into some tissue.
We had a funny convo afterward about her life, her using a translate app on her mobile.

Great punt will return again when I’m in Brum.
Haven’t meet a Thai like her since the days of Kimmie

£70 for 30mins of pure bliss