Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjet has she stopped? South Mimms  (Read 2216 times)

Offline mann38no

Does anyone know if SexyJet has stopped or just having a long break?

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

TIA

Offline DrConners

Try posting on East of England regional board due to her location.

Offline Jerboa

Yes I noticed she hadn't logged into AW for a while, and I messaged her, no reply but I see she has now logged in, no idea if or when she will be back, I've not seen her in over a year now.

Offline limesaz

Offline Jerboa

Her AW profile has gone now  :(

Has it? Was there the other day, never know maybe it’s just offline at moment, or maybe she has hung up her hooker boots for good, or maybe she will return, I hope she does, a very sexy lady, though some reported average or soso punts with Jet, I had some good punts, and found her enthusiastic and a friendly girl.

Offline Man12345

Hi all
Sorry to post on an oldish thread but has anyone heard from sexyjet?
thanks

Offline madeinwales56

Hi all
Sorry to post on an oldish thread but has anyone heard from sexyjet?
thanks

Why would you revive a year old thread with a stupid fucking question? Oh yeah, to prevent you from being banned. Fuck off.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:43:04 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline Badvicar

Why would you revive a year old thread with a stupid fucking question? Oh yeah, to prevent you from being banned. Fuck off.

Another Lurkeech.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:04:02 pm by Badvicar »

Offline bdp

I have had contact with sexyjet and she is currently ‘taking a break’ and has a fella. Not sure how long it’ll last but it’s been nearly a year already. I too had some amazing punts with jet and am gutted. Here’s hoping she gets back to work soon

Offline limesaz

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 04:40:33 pm by limesaz »

Offline Jerboa

She messaged me on AW saying she's back this coming week, no idea what her rate is, but she was £160 p/hr previously.

Offline cob35

She messaged me on AW saying she's back this coming week, no idea what her rate is, but she was £160 p/hr previously.

Did she say how long she's back for ? Tried messaging her but not heard back yet

Seen her a few times years ago in MK (Think she went as Paige back then) and was a great punt so tempted to try to see her again.

Offline Jerboa

Did she say how long she's back for ? Tried messaging her but not heard back yet

Seen her a few times years ago in MK (Think she went as Paige back then) and was a great punt so tempted to try to see her again.

Yes she was Paige from MK, she has reviews here as Jet, no not heard back since 2 weeks ago, but she hasn't logged in since 31st.

Offline tombola87

AW profile disappeared after a promised return. Disappointing.

Offline bdp

AW profile disappeared after a promised return. Disappointing.

Very disappointing. Ffs. I’ll message her one last time and hope to get a response. Last time was when she was co,I gotta back to Northampton but never worked.

Offline Jerboa

How are you going to message her if her AW profile is gone?

Offline bdp

How are you going to message her if her AW profile is gone?

Saved her number.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jerboa