Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lena - Outcall massage in SE London  (Read 2626 times)

Callisto

External Link/Members Only, which I first came across via External Link/Members Only.  Despite her site's map, she's based near to Sydenham - I'm not sure how far she'd travel, certainly not on short notice.

The blurry pictures are Lena, although she's not quite as pretty as they can convince your imagination.  But still very fair indeed.  Age seems right. Shoulder-length blonde hair, size 6.  Medium-sized tits from what I can discern.  Shy at first, but friendly, nice and straightforward.  I wasn't worried about having her in my flat.  Handily, it also encouraged me to do some cleaning - an unseen benefit of home-based outcalls.

The massage (£50/hour) is effectively tantric: Lena strokes you all over, then amps it up, turns you over and slowly, tenderly finishes you off.  The HR is included in the fee, unexpectedly.  But you can't touch her - only very gently in non-interesting places - and she strictly won't strip or do B2B.  She doesn't dress in an overtly sexual fashion, either. I've gently tried to persuade her to do more in the two times we've met, and subsequent, but no dice.  Perhaps if you invest a lot of time you might get more eventually?  But perhaps not.

I probably won't see her again: I like the thrill of the unknown in massages, and with this one my sense is that it's been as good as it'll get.  But this is undoubted value for an attractive, lovely girl, and I'd recommend her.

According to my experience she rarely works weekends at all, so weekday daytimes 10am-3pm are the likeliest time.

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only, which I first came across via External Link/Members Only.  Despite her site's map, she's based near to Sydenham - I'm not sure how far she'd travel, certainly not on short notice.

The blurry pictures are Lena, although she's not quite as pretty as they can convince your imagination.  But still very fair indeed.  Age seems right. Shoulder-length blonde hair, size 6.  Medium-sized tits from what I can discern.  Shy at first, but friendly, nice and straightforward.  I wasn't worried about having her in my flat.  Handily, it also encouraged me to do some cleaning - an unseen benefit of home-based outcalls.

The massage (£50/hour) is effectively tantric: Lena strokes you all over, then amps it up, turns you over and slowly, tenderly finishes you off.  The HR is included in the fee, unexpectedly.  But you can't touch her - only very gently in non-interesting places - and she strictly won't strip or do B2B.  She doesn't dress in an overtly sexual fashion, either. I've gently tried to persuade her to do more in the two times we've met, and subsequent, but no dice.  Perhaps if you invest a lot of time you might get more eventually?  But perhaps not.

I probably won't see her again: I like the thrill of the unknown in massages, and with this one my sense is that it's been as good as it'll get.  But this is undoubted value for an attractive, lovely girl, and I'd recommend her.

According to my experience she rarely works weekends at all, so weekday daytimes 10am-3pm are the likeliest time.

Thanks for the review.   :drinks:

Think you need to spend more time learning what a tantric massage is.  Pretty certain what she did to you was a sensual/erotic massage like most every other wanker reviewed here.  A worthy tantric practitioner would deliver something that happy clients would use a few more words to describe.

Callisto

No need to be condescending.  But, that being said, you're right in that this wasn't tantric in the truest, most holiest sense of the term.  More in the sense of a very slow, tantalising build-up before pulling back, and repeat, and repeat, with the loose aim for you to hold back ejaculation; but devoid of that "you don't even have to ejaculate to have an orgasm" element of tantra.  The act is the orgasm. The orgasm is the act.  Etc etc x34.  (I've been to External Link/Members Only for instance, so I do – unexpectedly – know of what I speak).  Nah mate: I HAVE TO EJACULATE.  I SIMPLY MUST.  Still, it was also heaps slower and more strictly limited to those good old erogenous regions than your typical London erotic massage, so there is a palpable difference.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 10:36:08 am by Callisto »