Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smartphone tracking apps  (Read 1425 times)

Offline mcardle464

A sinister little article, on a site which usually is reliable:

External Link/Members Only

I use my laptop for AW and my punting phone is a £10 non-smart (stoopid?) old nokia.  I'm sticking with that.  It does seem to have potential consequences those of you who use Tinder - especially if you have an OH.

Offline Lever

Interesting article. Android has always been a nightmare for privacy, although every time I read an article about smartphone tracking it always amazes me just how pervasive it is. I work on the assumption that Google knows everything I do on my phone and that my data is being sold around. Don't believe anything about anonymised data really making you anonymous either, as it probably isn't (e.g. External Link/Members Only)

The main surprise for me in the article, as someone who's never owned an iPhone, was that they think apps on iOS are likely to be just as bad. I'd assumed that Apple took user privacy seriously and wouldn't have put up with that type of thing.

Offline shagmore

There is always something coming up or round the corner that tracks this, does that, etc. If you punt you have to take the consequences if you get caught. If you don't want to get caught - don't punt is the only safe way around this.
To me it would be easier to explain paying for a fuck than having a mistress, there is no emotion in paying for it, its just a fuck. With a mistress or similar then their is emotion.

My logic - flawed as it may be  :sarcastic:

Offline HarryZZ

Who are we expecting to be tracking us? If it's the wife because she suspects you're up to something then you're probably already doomed.

Online Anadin

I know my phone is tracking my location, it's asked me to do so on multiple occasions so I'm not bothered. What I don't like is the idea that it's listening and recording.

I've often used google voice to make posts on this website and there was lots of recordings of me doing so on Google's servers lol. Plus I say some messed up stuff to myself in my car journey's that I'd rather no one ever hears.

JV547845

Puntingphone tracking apps?  So what.

Online OakTree

Who are we expecting to be tracking us? If it's the wife because she suspects you're up to something then you're probably already doomed.

I’ve always said the same. Once they start using tactics like this they’re just building up the evidence.

James JJ

I'm pretty naive with all this shit but after booking an hour with a girl and getting my cover story all sorted the wife started getting suspicious and asking questions.   I went ahead with the punt but my paranoia ruined it and I was the one watching the clock and making an excuse to leave early.   I thought I'd be clever and delete my Google maps history and was surprised to see it had tracked me walking all around this girls property.   Be careful folks.

Offline 381stBG

I'm pretty naive with all this shit but after booking an hour with a girl and getting my cover story all sorted the wife started getting suspicious and asking questions.   I went ahead with the punt but my paranoia ruined it and I was the one watching the clock and making an excuse to leave early.   I thought I'd be clever and delete my Google maps history and was surprised to see it had tracked me walking all around this girls property.   Be careful folks.

Use a dedicated, low tech punting phone. Leave your real phone where you are ‘supposed to be’. Then no journeys logged on that phone. Be aware that smartphones may well exchange data. Low tech is the way to go.

Big Guy