Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lexxi rocks in leeds  (Read 18922 times)

Offline fbac12

Gents

Any of you fine fellows seen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been looking for reviews everywhere...

Thanks

Offline FLYING BLUE

Have you seen the prices.........??

15 mins - £100
30 mins - £130
60 mins - £200

Having a laugh :scare:

Offline Tricks

56 positives over the last 3 months should enough of a review I would think.

Not keen on the facial iron mongery though :scare:

Wittler

Agreed not too keen on the piercings. Quite like the tattoos for some reason.

She has a fit body but don't think she is my cup of tea. Bit extreme for me. Seems to basically get beaten up every punt.

Offline CurvyKinkyVixen

• Service Provider
Thats why her prices are higher than average , extreme /s ub services. I dont know her BTW but its standard for those who do this extreme service to charge more.

JustLooking

says no extreme pain on profile so I'm not sure about being beaten up, seen some good reviews on other sites although not met her myself.

Offline pdq

shes definitely on my todo list - looks fun and sexy with it

if she gets a gf to do ffms with that would really be had to resist.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Way too expensive by £100 for an hour. Pictures of bareback with the usual "this is my partner" nonsense, why post pictures of a service you don't offer? Fake tits, pinky red rihanna hair the type you see on chavs who think they are "well fit", I don't mind tatts on a rock chick and Lexxi looks like one, but prefer them without. I think I will pass, but she doesn't need my money anyway.

James999

Perhaps the prices are erros, after all the age (23  :lol: ) is clearly wrong  :scare:

She looks nearer 40 than 20  :music:

vorian

Perhaps the prices are erros, after all the age (23  :lol: ) is clearly wrong  :scare:

I saw her at a party on the south coast last Friday, I have seen her close up and would say she is early twenties for sure, close up facially she is quite pretty and looks her profile age. Even though I am not a fan of piercings and tattoos myself so not a 121 for me, I had a chat with her and her boyfriend in the kitchen for a while and they both seemed quite nice people, though obviously it is difficult to tell when she has just taken twenty cocks in all her holes and was feeling understandably a bit knackered. 

Interesting fact:-

The tattoo on her front translates into Klingon as "Today is a good day to die" so may be one for any Trekkie punters we have on here  :D :D.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 04:47:12 pm by vorian »

Tjkooker

Why did this crop up for you James. You finally thinking of loosing your punting virginity?  :hi:

I like the sound of her. Don't find her that attractive and the price is not too scary considering the pounding she is willing to take.

vorian

Why did this crop up for you James. You finally thinking of loosing your punting virginity?  :hi:

I like the sound of her. Don't find her that attractive and the price is not too scary considering the pounding she is willing to take.

Believe me TJ she does indeed take one hell of a pounding. :D :D

Foxfach

She seems like an awesome girl.

We've been discussing a date in quite a bit of detail and if it happens, it will be the best punt I've ever had.
Will post a nice review here as well (if Lexxi's ok with that)

Only problem is, she hasn't read any of the mails I sent her since mid may.
She's been online since those days, does anybody know if she's on holiday or anything?

Kind regards