Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily - Siam in Allerton Liverpool  (Read 850 times)

Offline caudell

External Link/Members Only

One of my favourite entrances, just pointing away from the high street and therefore very discrete.  Lily, who has come to Liverpool this week from working in Manchester and a pocket rocket she is.  Not your tiny Thai girl look, more womanly with nice strong dancers thighs and tight tushie.

On my back, she comes in and throws off the long skirt to be in tight top and hotpants, although a push up bra to make the most of her natural assets.  The massage, has the usual "hard / Soft" question, so I answer Hard and Sexy which is well received.  Lots of compliments, which I dreamt were real, so on complimenting her legs and bum she tells me to touch them then wiggles that sexy bum in my face - how could I refuse?

massage lots of playful banter and direct touching going on, decide half way through that even though my first B2B was a waste that I'd try again.  Thank goodness!  I'm now introduced to the values of strong firm thighs if you know what I mean....  Happy ending guaranteed and while expensive at the full hour and usual starting price of £80 (no bartering this time) - a real experience to remember. 

Then to a mutual shower, after all we were pretty oily.  Lily is by then pretty good at acting like she's enjoyed touching this older man with a dad bod - so ego stroked, good memories and a looser back and legs.  Worth every penny