Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductive bianca xx - Harrow - Worst Experience  (Read 4651 times)

4 review(s) for seductive bianca xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline jordanwestley

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her, Her services are not guaranteed.
She is rushing so quickly as if you are a machine.
Went for 1 hour service but left the building in 40 minutes.
Will never go again. Ever

Offline Sinz

What services did you receive ?
What services where denied ?
Does the WG resemble the pics ?
How old do you reckon she is ?
Where is she located ?

I understand you had a bad experience and thanks for sharing your experience, but please add details to your review to make the review helpful for punters.

Offline Fully Sated

Where is she located ?

I understand you had a bad experience and thanks for sharing your experience, but please add details to your review to make the review helpful for punters.

JordanWestley, As Sinz has stated, thank you for the warning, sorry you had a bad time, please take his questions on board and take a look at this link, so that your reviews, in future, can be translated in to more useful information for fellow members;

« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 07:28:02 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline Celticstu

Bareback and anal on offer! Mmmm 🤔
Wonder what services she wasn't offering!

Offline punk

What kind of review is this?

Offline naz

Must have been bad if you left in 40min. Short review hopefully stop punters falling for her price and looks.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

A Harrow-ing experience  :P

Not so much Harrowing as a case of "Harrow", Good-bye

mrhappypants

Unfortunately, with those looks she will get bookings regardless of the service.  Three negatives, no neutrals and no positives should be an end to it (for every except Virtualwaster  :wackogirl:).

mrhappypants

Just to add, from a more considered read of the profile and reviews I would highlight bareback as just one of a number of concerns about this girl’s profile. 
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:04:23 am by mrhappypants »

Offline punk

But according to her profile...

Bareback- yes i do, but i am very clean!!!!

Not for much longer,if for example she has 30 blokes spunking up her pussy day in day out.It won't be.  :crazy:

Asain206

Harrow if full of deceiving Romanians  now.
Most say they from hungery to get customers in

Harrow best was Julia and forget the friends name lovely polish girls in South harrow.

Offline naz

Harrow is full of barebackers, 34 is a high proportion for 1 town out of many in London.

Offline jordanwestley

Where is she located ?

I am new to the site and didnt even know people have commented on my review. So sorry and bear with me.

I receive normal services, sex blowjob and owo, I confirm all the services on phone and text but she didnt wanted to do it.
The denied services were, Kissing, Anal, Cum in mouth or cum on face or cum on body, I was only allowed to cum 2 times in hour and she didnt mention that.
The red lingerie picture in gallery is the one that caught my attention but she doesnt look like that at all, it her picture for sure but doesnt look good in person. The curent two pictures on profile is how she looks now.
I would say she has the correct age she is definitely under 21.
When I saw her she was in oxford in hotel but I think she is i harrow now, All bad sluts are there :)

I hope thats enough, if there is anything then let me know and I will add.

Oh and one more thing, be carefull guys, she has another girl aswell and I nearly fucked  her but then I show her that red lingerie picture and she said no its her friend who was at that time in the toilet sitting quietly so be careful. her attitude is not great anyway, she said it hurts and wont change positions much. Thats all

Offline jordanwestley

But according to her profile...

Bareback- yes i do, but i am very clean!!!!

Not for much longer,if for example she has 30 blokes spunking up her pussy day in day out.It won't be.  :crazy:

She actually offered me that but I wasnt interested to get Aids  :D

Offline jordanwestley

Unfortunately, with those looks she will get bookings regardless of the service.  Three negatives, no neutrals and no positives should be an end to it (for every except Virtualwaster  :wackogirl:).

Exactly, I know that even after posting a review, people would still go but I am so angry and annoyed, thats the reason I post review.

Offline jordanwestley

What kind of review is this?

Good enough to give you an overview of what happened.  :cool:

Offline jordanwestley

Bareback and anal on offer! Mmmm 🤔
Wonder what services she wasn't offering!

Review comments are updated now but to answer your question, she did offer bareback indirectly but I wasnt interested and she said she dont do Anal and she need to update the profile, Typical romanian girls replies, because they dont create the profile themselves

Offline Sinz

Thanks for asking adding further details

Now the review makes more sense  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Good enough to give you an overview of what happened.  :cool:

Nope,but the further info you provided now makes sense.

author=jordanwestley link=topic=171803.msg1838371#msg1838371 date=1512354428]

I receive normal services, sex blowjob and owo, I confirm all the services on phone and text but she didnt wanted to do it.
The denied services were, Kissing, Anal, Cum in mouth or cum on face or cum on body, I was only allowed to cum 2 times in hour and she didnt mention that.
The red lingerie picture in gallery is the one that caught my attention but she doesnt look like that at all, it her picture for sure but doesnt look good in person. The curent two pictures on profile is how she looks now.
I would say she has the correct age she is definitely under 21.
When I saw her she was in oxford in hotel but I think she is i harrow now, All bad sluts are there :)

I hope thats enough, if there is anything then let me know and I will add.

Oh and one more thing, be carefull guys, she has another girl aswell and I nearly fucked  her but then I show her that red lingerie picture and she said no its her friend who was at that time in the toilet sitting quietly so be careful. her attitude is not great anyway, she said it hurts and wont change positions much. Thats all
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 09:46:03 pm by punk »

Offline arrow0404

Her verification pic on AW is showing could someone link it in?

Offline Sinz

Verification ID blurred out

Punk thanks for adding the pic, conscious about personal details being public. 

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 29, 2017, 10:34:29 pm by Sinz »

Offline Celticstu

Can’t see her age? Looks pretty young

vt

Can’t see her age? Looks pretty young

Turned 19 in Sept according to her ID card.  :hi:

mrhappypants

Punk, I have reported your post.  Thanks for the verification pic but you should obscure the passport details - name and passport number - in future.

vt

Punk, I have reported your post.  Thanks for the verification pic but you should obscure the passport details - name and passport number - in future.

There are plenty of veri pics showing passports/ID cards on here. I think Admin has judged that they are public domain if they've been left visible on AW.

mrhappypants

There are plenty of veri pics showing passports/ID cards on here. I think Admin has judged that they are public domain if they've been left visible on AW.

I doubt the poor man has time to comb the entire back catalogue, particularly when many are now deleted.  A current profile is a different case.  It is Admin’s site and Admin’s call but I think it is a mistake to advertise this WG’s identity even when she (and much more likely her pimp) is stupid enough to leave it on display; she is poor provider, not a threat or a criminal. Do as you would have others, and all that...

doughslayer

Been trying to call her but the phone is always off, even though she logs online and is shown available every day.

I know shes probably infested with diseases but I think I'll just go for OW. Need to see and feel those tits!

Anyone else had probs getting through to her?

Offline dubhcarr

Harrow if full of deceiving Romanians  now.
Most say they from hungery to get customers in

Harrow best was Julia and forget the friends name lovely polish girls in South harrow.

caroline